𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Melody sat at the nurse's station charting patient's information and listened to get co-workers exchange sob stories about Taylor when it reality none of them really liked her for real after the news had broke that she was missing

Melody sat at the nurse's station charting patient's information and listened to get co-workers exchange sob stories about Taylor when it reality none of them really liked her for real after the news had broke that she was missing. Just like that the focus was on her and not Nardo's escape.

She appeared in her acting bag today because everybody was stopping her with condolences and she was eating it up. Her charge nurse even told her she could leave after updating her charts.

"I'm gone get out of here and try to rest. Y'all keep praying for her." Melody expressed in a sad tone as she threw her Marc Jacobs Tote Bag over her shoulder.

The coworkers waved her a sad goodbye and she exited the building while typing a message to Nardo. She slightly jumped when she made it to her car and saw Taylor's dad leaned against it in his police uniform.

"Mr. Wilson, you scared me." Melody said placing her have over her chest. Now was time to really get in her bag.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to be the first to talk to you." He leaned off of her car and took a step closer to her, "Taylor texted me and told me y'all had been drinking and she was going to stay the night. What happened?"

While he was talking Melody quickly flashed back to when her grandpa died to start the tears to flow and then came the heaving chest and shakiness, "Sh-She told me she was going too see her sneaky link and she w-would be right back. I begged her n-not to go."

"Do you know who the guy was?" Officer Wilson questioned.

"N-No! I just know he is from those bad neighbors across town." Melody sniffled wiping her face, "I told her that those types of guys would ruin her life and now my best friend is missing!"

Officer Wilson pulled Melody into an embrace as she fully broke down. He whispered into her ear that he would do anything in his power to bring justice for Taylor unbeknownst to him while he was condoling her she held an evil smile on her face.

"I will call you and let you know anything I hear." He pulled away from the hug, "Please be careful out here! If you remember anything just call my cell."

Melody nodded and told him to reach out to her for anything if he needed it. She watched as he climbed into his squad car and pulled off before climbing into her own and taking a deep breath. She had just lied to the police and planned on doing it again and again.

Melody sat on the couch next to Nardo as he spoke on the phone with Big Brother. From what she could hear, she could tell shit wasn't going good. Growing tired of hearing Nardo yell, she snatched the phone from him.

"Listen, I know you got some niggas behind them walls that can relay a message to the lil' nigga." Melody spoke into the phone while fighting Nardo off, "tell that nigga if he even blink funny his mother and whoever is dead!"