𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒...

The ear piercing sirens and all too familiar infamous red and blue lights could be heard and seen from miles away although the state's police were closer than 20 feet from the residence belonging to Horace and Melody

The couple sat on the bedroom floor waiting for fate to come and collect. The male of the two had plans to shake things up a little. He pulled out the gun that always had a home in the nightstand on Melody's side of the bed and stared down at it.

"What are you thinking?" Melody questioned her boyfriend, who would suck his bottom lip into his mouth when he was in deep thought.

"That cell..ain't no way to live, mama. I ain't going back there." Horace said lowly, "The only way I'm leaving this house is in a body bag.

Hot tears filled Melody's eyes and rolled down her face as she watched the love of her life align the gun with his temple, "Baby please!"

"Promise me that you gone go live yo' life and be happy after this." Horace spoke with matching tears running down his face.

"No! You can't leave me like this! You will not leave me like this!" Melody yelled wiping her face,"We can fight this, dada. We will fight this!"

"It's over this time, baby." Horace evilly chuckled before squeezing the trigger with his pointer finger.

BLANK!

Confusion filled the room at first until Melody realized that this was the gun her father at had gave her for protection. It was loaded with real and blank bullets to scare off an intruder, but with her lacking street knowledge at the time she loaded it incorrectly and the blanks were randomly placed.

Reaching her small hand over, she snatched the gun from him and aligned it with her own temple turning the situation into the deadly game of Russian Roulette. Her eyes began to fill back up with tears as we stared down at the glistening diamond studded engagement ring sitting on her finger, "It's until death do us part right?"

BLANK!

Sounds of the front door being kicked down and combat boots rushing upstairs and throughout the house put a rush on the game and on their hearts. Horace grabbed the gun quickly and leaned over to peck his lover's lips, "Promise me you'll always love me even when the morning comes."

"I'll always love you, dada." Melody wiped her face with the back of her hand, "even when the morning comes."

"Jacksonville Police Department! Drop the weapon and get on your knees with your hands in the air." The officer yelled in a stern voice with his weapon pointed. Members of the SWAT team followed suit.

Only a second had passed before the trigger was activated and cries from a lover were heard and handcuffs were placed on wrists.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

@𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐚𝐬

@𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐚𝐬

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊

"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬. 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞."
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 & 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐗𝐓𝐎𝐍

"𝐢 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐮𝐬. 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐧. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞."
𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐏𝐓.𝐈𝐈 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄́ & 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐙

"𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞."
𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐛𝐲 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊

"𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞. 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲."
𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐉 𝐛𝐲 𝐍𝐁𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐁𝐎𝐘

𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐛𝐲 @𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑