𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"I know what I'm doing

"I know what I'm doing. I'm gone fade yo' shit right." Melody said to Nardo as she grabbed her all the supplies she had from when she use to practice on her ex. Before she went down the medical path, she tried the cosmetology path, but she don't love it.

It had been two hours since she had been home and she slowly, but surely got Nardo to respond to most of her questions/comments. She noticed that he would shut back down if she tried to get too personal.

"This water too hot." Nardo complained as he stuck a finger under it to test it causing Melody to adjust the temperature. She decided to give him the full treatment and wash his hair first.

Melody began to apply the shampoo through his kinky hair and massage his scalp with her fingertips causing Nardo to damn near fall asleep at her touch. She then applied conditioner and placed a clear shower cap on his head for it to "marinate".

"I look like a lunch lady." He commented as he went to pick at it causing Melody to smack his hand down. After about five minutes, she decided to just rinse out the conditioner because Nardo would not leave the shower cap alone.

They were now in the bathroom in front of the mirror as she dried his hair, so she could get to work. Nardo took the time to watch her through the mirror as she started at the back of his head and worked her way around.

He now focused on her pretty face as she stood in between his parted legs focusing on lining him up correctly. She even had the white outline pencil barbers use. His hands absentmindedly rested on the back of her thighs.

"And..." Melody dragged out before taking a step back to look at him before smiling at her work, "I did that shit!"

She stepped out of Nardo's way so that he could see what she had done in the mirror. He couldn't even fight the urge to smile for the first time in a while. She was actually decent.

Melody furrowed her eyebrows and grabbed his mouth opening it wide. He barely opened his mouth when be talked, so this was the first time she saw the diamond teeth and his dimples. She knew he had to have money before this to afford this.

"That's so cute. Can you smile again?" Melody asked wanting to see his dimples again. Nardo complied giving her the fakest smile in the world. It almost looked like he was uncomfortable.

Since she had cut his hair for him, he went to go get the broom to clean up the excess hair off the floor while Melody pulled out her phone to record a video of herself because of the good lighting in the bathroom.