𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Panic crept through the bodies of both individuals because now another person was added to the messiness of the situation at hand

                Panic crept through the bodies of both individuals because now another person was added to the messiness of the situation at hand. And she just so happened to be related to a police officer. Nardo immediately sucked it up though, he quite frankly didn't give a fuck about the girl, but tried to show a little compassion courtesy of Melody.

"We about to go jail!" Melody began to display her panicking, "Lord, they finna open a cell for us."

Nardo stepped in and paused her pacing back and forth by grabbing her shoulders and placing his forehead against hers, "Look at me! I told you this shit wasn't gone be easy. Now suck that crybaby shit up, so we can handle this."

Melody stared into his dark eyes and eventually the tears began to stop falling from hers. Her left eye began to slightly twitch as a new set of emotions came over her, "okay."

"Present the case to me, Scott." Nardo said with his arms folded. He found himself binge watching her favorite show at the moment, Grey's Anatomy, while she was at work sometimes.

"It's blunt force trauma to the back of the head." Melody sniffled wiping her face dry and squatted down next to Taylor to check her pulse, "her pulse is a little weak, but it's there."

"Now what we finna do about it?" Nardo questioned causing her suck her bottom lip into her mouth. This something she did when she was nervous.

Melody stared up at Nardo hoping that this is the part where he took over because she had no clue on how they were going to get out of this.

"She just knocked out right now and when she gain consciousness you know what she gone try to do." Nardo said squatting down in front of Melody and grabbed her face so they connected eyes, "and we can't have that can we mama?"

"No." Melody shook her head as her heart rate started to accelerate just a little.

"Alright, so what we gone do about that mama?" Nardo restated his questioned once more for her to answer.

"She gotta go stink." Her lips formed the words his ears were waiting to hear causing a slightly evil smirk to display on his face before going back neutral.

"You got some gloves?" He questioned causing her to shake her head no, so he headed towards to dresser, "That's aight. Socks a do just fine."

Painful groans exited Taylor's mouth as she regained consciousness and struggled to sit up while holding her head. She looked around to read the room and realized that was not dreaming, "M-Melody? What the fuck?"

"Damn you got up quick." Nardo mumbled mostly to himself, "I was ready to throw some hot water on you and knock yo' ass back out with the pot."

Taylor sent him the coldest look she could. She was determined to get him away from her friend, "Shut yo' ugly ass up. Melody help me up, so we can call my dad—"