𝐓𝐄𝐍

"Even I don't believe that bullshit! Come on now stop playing

"Even I don't believe that bullshit! Come on now stop playing. This is serious." Nardo voiced in frustration with Melody. He was practicing interrogating her just in case the police came to ask about Taylor.

"I don't want to keep practicing." Melody expressed to him moving her hair out of her face, "If they do come talk to me, this shit gone sound rehearsed as hell."

They news hadn't broke yet that she was missing, but Melody knew it was coming because she hadn't shown up to work today. It wouldn't be long before the police wanted to talk to anybody involved in Taylor's life.

"Come here. You look so good!" She reached her hand out to grab his face and bring it to hers to plant kisses all over it. Nardo couldn't fight the smile causing his dimples to be on full display.

"Quit kissing on me before I eat yo' pussy, mama." Nardo warned her causing her to take things into her own hands.

She pushed him back on the couch and tried sit on his face. Laughter instantly left his mouth as he fought her off of him, "Get yo' freak ass off me."

Melody sucked her teeth and sat on the other end of the couch with her arms folded to her chest. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched him roll a wood with the marijuana his brother had also left in the backpack. Crazy crazy thing is, he never smoked or drank prior to this. Stress was a motherfucker.

Growing jealous of seeing him seal the wood with his tongue, she got up grabbing her phone to head to the back before she forcefully put her pussy on him.

Two woods were faced back to back before Nardo decided to go check on Melody. He carefully got up off the couch trying not to wake Milo, who had curled up and went to sleep next to him. He made sure to grab his cup of ice that was once filled with juice.

Melody tried her hardest to ignore his glances as he stood in the doorway eyes low, one hand in his pants, and his bottom lip tucked in his mouth.

That's a black king right there!

"No, don't even come in here messing with me." Melody fronted her move as he reached the bed and pulled her to him by one ankle. He started to dry hump her just to make her more mad, "see gone on with that goofy shit!"

"Shut up." Nardo hissed leaning down to kiss her belly button before rolling her tights down her legs along with her panties.

He reached into his cup pulling out two ice cubes placing one at the center of her stomach and one in his mouth,"If that ice move past yo' belly button, I'm gone violate yo' shit. Hear me?"

"Yes, dada." Melody replied lowly. This new found nickname had him really to violate her with no mercy just because.

Nardo positioned himself to be eye level with kitty before immediately doing what she'd been asking for, "Mmm." He hummed into creating vibrations.