7.

Friday

Y/n POV

"What the hell?" I walk over to Nabi and yank her away from Yeonjun.

"Hey! What are you doing?" She asks with a frustrated tone. "Y/n! Are you really that jealous?" Hongjoong asks.

I wasn't going to deal with his nonsense right now. It wasn't about him at the moment. Him kissing another girl was far beyond my concerns right now. I yanked her away from him because she's supposed to be dating my brother.

"Shut up," I say to Hongjoong.

"How could you kiss someone else when you're in a relationship?" I yell at her. "Why are you yelling at me?"

"You're cheating on Hyunjin, you bitch."

Hongjoong stands on the sidelines, watching in awe.

"Y-you have a boyfriend?" He stutters. "Yes but it..it means nothing," Nabi says to him. "It means nothing!?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Imagine Hyunjin were to find out about this. It would break him. I know how much he likes her.

I'm about to slap her across the face before my hand is stopped by Hongjoong. "Y/n, calm down."

"I'm not going to calm down! She's cheating on my brother," I tell him, pulling my hand out of his grip.

I suddenly get a notification. Hyunjin is here to pick me up. I'd have to tell him about what I saw.

"I have to go," I say. I walk out and slam the door behind me. I storm out of the house and over to the car. I get inside.

"Who do I need to beat up?" Hyunjin asks, probably noticing my angry expression. "Let's just go home. I'll tell you about it later," I say.

We started driving out, and I see Hongjoong in the rear view mirror running out of the house.

I shake my head and look away.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

We got home and went inside. Mom was watching tv and welcomed us home. "How was the party sweetie?" She asks. "It was okay," I tell her quickly, before turning to Hyunjin. "You, we should talk."

Before he can refuse, I grab his arm and pull him upstairs to my room.

We go inside and he sits down.

"I don't know how else to tell you this. Nabi cheated on you."

He gives me a blank stare. "What?"

"At the party, she was there. I walked in on her kissing someone," I explain. He chuckles and says, "You're funny, you know?"
I give him a serious look.

"You're not...joking?" He asks. I shake my head. "I was going to say goodbye to...this guy, and I walked into a room, and I found them. I'm sorry," I say.

He drops his head and sighs. I felt really terrible that this had to happen. "You really like her, don't you?" I sit down next to him on my bed and pat his back.