2.

Monday

Hongjoong POV

6:15pm.

"You really need to work on your grades. Especially your mathematics. This score is unacceptable," My father tells me. It was my mom, dad and I sitting at the dinner table eating dinner while my dad lectured me about school.

"I know dad, I'm working on it."

"Have you found a math tutor yet?" He asks. It was initially him who told me to find one.
"Well, sort of," I start. "What do you mean, sort of?"

"I'll figure it out, don't worry about it dad," I say. He shakes his head and continues eating his dinner.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Tuesday

The following day, I got to school and met up with Seonghwa and Yunho outside. "Hey man. So is that girl tutoring you?" Seonghwa asks.

"She's refusing," I tell him, "I'll have to find someone else."

"Well good luck with that. Anyways, did you invite Nabi to the party on Friday?" Yunho asks me. "Oh yeah, that girl you're madly in love with," Seonghwa teases.

"I'm not in love with her," I say, "But yeah, she said she'll be there."

Nabi was a close friend of mine. I did have small feelings for her, but it wasn't anything serious. She seemed to like someone else anyway.

We spoke about the party on our way to class before the bell rang and we parted ways.

*

A few periods passed, and before I blinked it was lunch. My friends and I usually sat in the cafeteria, but today I told them we should hang out outside.

"Why do you want to go outside? We never go outside at lunch," Seonghwa asks. "Just for fun. There's nothing wrong with change once in a while."

"Oh," Wooyoung spots Nabi, "That's why you wanted to hang out here today," He points at her. She's sitting on the bleachers a few feet away from where we're standing.

The all break out into laughter and giggles. "Stop. That's not why I'm here," I tell them.

Y/n POV

Beomgyu and I are sitting at a table outside, talking about random things. "Um. Is that Kim Hongjoong walking over to our table right now?" Beomgyu asks in a whisper.

"What? No-" I nearly spit out the water I was drinking. He was walking over here.

I look behind me, thinking he may have been walking to someone else, but no.

"Ugh," I groan.

He walked up to the table and stopped right in front of me. He completely ignored the fact that Beomgyu was there, too.

His whole friend group was standing in the distance, confused looks on all of their faces.

"What do you want now? I already told you I'm not tutoring you."
Hongjoong rolls his eyes, "You're impossible, you know?" He points at me.

"Is there anything else I can help you with sir?" I ask.

"Heyy guys!" Park Seonghwa is suddenly standing next to him. "You two should come to our party on Friday. 5:30pm, my house."

Beomgyu and I look at each other, both thinking, is this real?

"Sure," I say. He waves at us before grabbing Hongjoong and dragging him back to the rest of the group.