5.

Friday

Y/n POV

I woke up feeling nervous about the party tonight. At least once I've kissed Hongjoong, I can say I've had my first kiss and move on with my life.

   The school day went by slowly, and I was bored to tears in every period.

Lunch arrived, and Beomgyu and I once again sat at our usual table outside. We mostly spoke about the party, and the fact that I couldn't believe I would have my first kiss.

"Oh, Hongjoong is coming over here," Beomgyu says, trying not to move his mouth. I roll my eyes.

When I said I'd tutor him for a kiss, I definitely did not say I want to be his friend or hang out with him. But he was always around lately.
"Hey."
"What do you want?" I ask.

"I just wanted to know if you're still coming to the party," He states. He was mostly talking to me. "Yes, we are," I say, looking at Beomgyu so that Hongjoong could acknowledge his presence for once.

"Alright. Well, I'll see you then, Beomgyu. And I'll see you in math class," I couldn't tell if he said that last part with a smile on his face or an annoyed expression.

"I don't know what he's doing," I say, shaking my head. "Maybe he has a crush on you. That must be why he keeps trying to be around you so much," Beomgyu states. I laugh, "Kim Hongjoong and I will NEVER, and I mean never, actually date."

"Why not?" He asks. "We don't go together, end of story," I say.

***

Lunch had ended and I made my way to math.

I go to my usual seat and sit down. As expected, Hongjoong sits down next to me again. "I still can't believe you got my phone taken away," He folds his arms and side-eyes me.

"It was for your own good," I take my pen and books out and set them on the table. "You're mean, you know? I didn't think you'd be like this," Hongjoong tells me. "What? You thought I'd be a sweet girl who does extremely well in maths, and that's all? Well you're unfortunately mistaken."

Suddenly he grabs my pen. "Yah, I need that to take notes," I try to take it back, but he holds it away from me, where I can't reach.

I lean over him, trying to take it back.

He looks down at me, smirking and chuckling. "Ugh. Just give it back!" I sit back down in my seat.  "You're so annoying."

He eventually gives it back when the teacher walks in. "I haven't even known you for a whole week, but I already know I don't like you one bit," I say. I fold my arms and look to the front.

I notice in the corner of my eye that his head is faced down, and he's pouting.
I felt a little bad now. Did I upset him?

Nah, it's Kim Hongjoong we're talking about.

The rest of the math period was fine, and Hongjoong was actually taking notes, now that he couldn't be on his phone.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Finally school had come to an end. I got in my car as quick as I could to go home so I could get ready.

I rush into the house straight past my mom and brother who were in the kitchen. "Hey swee-"

"Hi!"

I run up the stairs and into my bathroom. I turn on the shower and wait for the water to heat up. I was rushing because I only had two and a half hours until I had to leave. Now you would think that might be enough time. But not for me. It took me quite long to do my whole routine and make-up.