3.

Wednesday

Hongjoong POV

I sigh. Once again, we were at the dinner table and my dad was lecturing me again.
"Why haven't you gotten a tutor yet?" He raises his voice to me, "Your grades are important!"

"I-I know dad," I stutter, "I'm figuring it out."

"Well you better figure it out soon. This is unacceptable and if you don't get your grades up, you won't ever see your friends again. It'll be boarding school for you."

I excuse myself from the table and go up to my room.

"You're being too hard on him," I hear my mom say as I go up the stairs. I sigh.

I really need Y/n's help.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Thursday

"Y/n, please, please please can you tutor me? I'll never ask you for anything else, ever," I beg her as she walks to her first period.

She stops in the middle of the walkway and I stop next to her. "Okay, I will," She says. "Really?"
She nods, "But on one condition."

"Tell me, I'll do anything," I insist. "I'll tell you later. You can meet me at the table I sat at the other day. Alone." And with that, she walks into her classroom and leaves me standing alone.

I was happy to do anything, well, with limits, at this point. I was desperate to improve my grades.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Lunch had arrived and I was walking, by myself to the table Y/n spoke of outside.

I got there, and she wasn't there yet so I just sat down and waited.

I heard footsteps and assumed it was her. A smile appeared on my face knowing she was here.
Unfortunately, I was mistaken and it was her friend.
"Where's Y/n?" The boy asks. "I don't know, I'm waiting for her," I tell him.

"Oh- Why?" He asks. "We have something to talk about."
"What?" This guy asks a lot of questions. "It's honestly none of your business," I say, getting annoyed.

"Sheesh, sorry. Well if she's looking for me, tell her I'm sitting under that tree, over there," He points to a tree far away past the football field. "O...kay."

A few minutes passed, and Y/n had finally come. "Sorry, I was held back in class," She puts her bag down on the bench but doesn't sit. Instead she leans on the table.

"So, you said you'll do anything, correct?"

I nodded vigorously but stop, "Well, I do have limits."

"Okay, um. Is...kissing me, something that goes beyond your limits?" She asks. I chuckle a bit, "You want me to...kiss you?"

She puts a hand to her face. "I know it sounds so stupid, but," She pauses, "This is so embarrassing for me to say."

"Just say it, I won't judge," I assure her. She takes her hand away from her face and raises an eyebrow.

She sighs. "I've never had my first kiss, so I'm...kinda desperate." Her whole face looks like a cherry at this point. I can't help but giggle.

"Wow, I didn't know you were a fan," I say, my ego skyrocketing. "What do you mean?" She asks, her expression becoming dull.

"A lot of girls like me and wish I could kiss them. I just didn't think you were one of those girls," I tell her. "Woah, calm down buddy. I don't like you. Not even as a friend. I just want to get my first kiss over with so I can say I've done it. It's not that I specifically want to kiss you," She says, you can hear annoyance in her voice.

"Oh."

"Anyway, that's my condition. Just one kiss, and I'll tutor you, for a month."

"Only a month??"

"For now. We'll see how things go," She says.

"So, I just have to kiss you once, and you'll tutor me?"

"Yep."

"Ok," I pull her closer, about to go in for a quick kiss. But she stops me. "Yah. That's not how I want my first kiss to be, just a quick peck that means nothing," She complains.

"What? Aish. You want it to be special?" I sneered. "Well, yes," She says softly, lowering her head.

"Ugh," I groan, "Let's do this another time then," I say. She nods.
"How about at the party?" I offer. "That's fine with me."

"When can you start tutoring me?" I ask. "As soon as I get that kiss," She says. And again, she walks off, leaving me alone at the table.