004

The navy officer thrashed around as his head was pushed under water just before he was about to drown he was pulled back up

"Wh...wh...why are...y..you doing this" He asked this to the person sitting infront of him , on the sofa as her partner did the work.

"You see its because of something you did a week back. A mission to be precise, think hard you would remember" She said picking up the gun kept on the table.

Without blinking she emptied the ammo into one of the tied up officer who has actually managed to free his hands.

"Yes so as I was saying try remember, a week ago when the army was enforced to take down..."

"Rocky" The officer completed and the girl shot his leg.

"Who told you, you could take his name, seriously people it's been only a week" She snarled.

"I am bored now you can play with them Salaar" The girl which was actually Mira said leaving the two alive officers to the hands of the most violent man.

She walked out lighting up a cigarette when  a vivid memory came back to her.

Flashback

He stopped the hand and punched the guy, sending him flying away, turning around he extended his hand to her and pulled her to her feet.

"You fight good but you need to leave the mercy and emotions if you want to win. The less the emotions, more the wins"

Back To Present

The words are still crystal clear in her mind and time has witnessed her becoming more merciless, locking away her emotions and she has been unbeatable since then.

She finished her smoke and walked inside the house to find the officer barely breathing while her brother stood above the fallen figures panting from the sheer amount of rage he was feeling.

She approached him and caressed his back in a soothing manner slowly bringing him back to his senses. She snarled and kicked one of the officer and started walking out while Salaar threw oil all over the men and the house from outside. He lit up a cigarette and smoked leaning on his bike.

A few minutes later he took the smoke from between his lips and threw it on the oil trail and just like that the officers were burnt to death in their own house.

The next day Ramika Sen was sitting in her office, the fire incident seemed suspicious to her but there was no proof when the telephone rang.

She frowned and picked up the call but the voice on the hand almost had the receiver slipping away from her grip.

"Hi there, Ramika Sen, the oh of powerful Prime Minister who took down the biggest criminal in India, not your best decision and I will prove it because you know not harming kids and woman was his morals but mine are totally different. I won't hesitate to drag you out of Parliament by your hair and beat the living crap out of but but but you are a respected person and you like to use your brain so I have planned a game, I am re-building the empire he made stop me if you can and sorry about your officers" Ramika tightened the grip as the other person hung up.

While in El-Doarado, Meera let out a dry chuckle as she puts down the reciever. She turned around to only find Salaar standing there.

"Who was it?"

"Someone I know, someone I once trusted"

She said and walked away unaware that a third person has heard the whole conversation.

---------------------◇---------------------