Chapter Twelve; I Love You, Maya. I Love You, Rocco.

Rocco's Pov.

It has been very hard to be just friends with the girl I love

Why?

We are too different from each other. She is a Muslim and I am an atheist.

But I love her and I would do anything to be with her even if it's to be more than what I am now.

I can't keep it any longer. I have to tell her about my feelings before I explode. I hope she won't reject me and turn her back on our friendship.

I would rather have her as a friend than lose her. She means the world to me.

MayMay.

Have you ever been in love with your childhood friend but you are scared to tell them because you think that they wouldn't feel the same way about you?

Well, that's me.

Yeah, the badboy is scared of telling his MayMay how he feels about her. 

I waited until we finished the presentation about the robot doll. It was her turn to talk. Most teachers know that I don't present ever in any type of project that they give us.

"Okay, class the results will be posted in the afternoon. That was a great presentation everyone", Miss Donovan says before the bell interrupted her. "Alright, everyone. I will see you tomorrow", she added while collecting the robots.

I turned to see if MayMay was still beside me but I was wrong as I didn't see her. It seems she already left.

Before I could even move my legs to go out of the class when Luciana stopped me.

What does this plastic want now?

She moved closer to me and started putting her hands on my chest.

"When are you going to take me out on the date you promised me?", she says to me.

As I was about to reply when I was Maya's hijab walking away. I knew that she might have heard what Luciana said to me.

I pushed Luciana away and run towards her. But I couldn't see where she went. Then I remembered that she loved eating her lunch on the field while reading her book.

I quickly run toward the field hoping that she was there. And she was exactly where I thought she would be.

A smile formed on my face knowing that she is my MayMay and the only girl that is always on my mind.

I crept behind her wanting to scare her but that didn't happen.

"You do that I love horror movies and that whatever you are doing doesn't scare me?", she says turning her head to me.

"How did you know it was me?", I asked her while taking a seat beside her.

"Who is stupid enough to try and scare me? Well, no one but you", she says to me.