Chapter Six; Switching Diaries Part Two.

Maya's Pov

Maya's Pov.

Misplacing things is like a curse I have. I can misplace my phone and you will never guess where I kept it.

In the drawer, in my room.

The weird thing is that I put them in weird places like the toilet or even the kitchen.

"What's this?" I ask myself looking at a diary that looks exactly like mine yet it isn't mine.

I opened the first page to see who the owner is. I was beyond shocked to see the name.

I quickly rushed to Jade to show her what I just found well more than it found me. As soon as I found her, I dragged her to an empty classroom and put the diary on her face.

"Why are you showing me your diary?", she asks scrunching her nose.

"Jay, it is not my diary", I tell as I opened the first page. "It's Roc's diary", I added.

"So it means that he is near or even closer to you than you thought. When was the last time you had your diary?", she asks me.

"This morning when I had a class. I kept the book on top of the desk and the jocks pushed mine and that weirdo Rocco's desk plus their books fall", I tell her recalling what had happened.

Could one of the jocks be Him?", I ask Jade who shook her telling meaning that it couldn't be them.

"No, it couldn't be. Because if it was they would have followed you to get the diary back, right? Besides, you could always ask dad about it...."

"No way would I do that. Dad would bring mamma into this and make something huge about it. And I wouldn't want that to happen to me", I cut her off explaining how weird and wild our parents are.

Our father isn't the kind of guy to hit anyone, he would rather talk to you about anything and everything. While our mamma is the opposite. She will sweeten you up until she gets what she wants.

"So, what do you suggest?", I asked her.

"Didn't you write your number in your diary?", she reminds me.

"Yeah, I did what about it?"

"They will call and when the time to exchange the diaries I will go instead of you just in case it's a prank", she says.

"That's not a bad idea, Jay", I smile at her making her frown as she dislikes the nickname I gave her.

Why?

She says it's a guy's name.

I call her that just to annoy her. Anyways we part ways because of our different class schedules.

As my mind drifted to the person who has my diary. What if it is him?

What if he reads what I wrote about him?

Maybe just maybe I could take a look at what he is writing.

No, Maya, it is not good to do that. Bad Maya.

I scold myself as I bumped into the queen bee. Well, as people call her behind her back ' Chucky's Bride.

Why?

Because most of her are plastic.

How do we know this?

One, she loves to brag.

And two she looks like a doll of Chucky.

Am serious, if you see her you would run but I love horror movies so she doesn't scare me.

"Watch it, weirdo".

Here comes the names. Can some people be a little bit original?

"Okay, Barbie", I say to myself walking away as I didn't want to end up in detention just because she likes to run her mouth.

Yeah, I made a promise to dad that I wouldn't fight with anyone who tries to bully me.

Thanks to my Khala Ayat. I learned that girls should learn how to defend themselves against anyone and everyone.

Including bullies.

Off to have my lunch and the prayers.

Never miss them unless your womanly things appear.

Thanks, dad for that name.

Rocco's Pov.

I spent my entire lunch break looking for her.

MayMay.

But no luck because I have no idea what she looks like now. I stared at her diary debating if I should open it or not.

I walked into my last class of the day. I could see Luciana's eyes on me.

Why can't she take a hint? I hate rumors and high school.

I took a seat next to Maya who was busy writing in her notebook which didn't look like it was for school.

"Hello, class. I have an important project for you my students", the health teacher Miss Donovan.

Great just great.

I just hope am not partners with Chucky's Bride. Because I would rather be partnered with Maya who well severely disliked me.

I have no idea why.

Author's Note; Any ideas of what the project might be? No hints sorry.

The next chapter will reveal the project and who will be partnered with who.

Maya- Rocco or not.

Stay safe.