Chapter Seven; A Baby Project.

Rocco's Pov

Rocco's Pov.

Being paired with Maya in this type of project isn't a bad thing. She is better than Luciana who is paired with a poor bloke that will do anything and everything for her.

I looked at Maya holding the robotic doll as if it was a real baby. This isn't the first time we are doing a project together. Thankfully, we both got A's in the other project which lasted a week.

"You can name them, and make sure you take proper care of them. I don't want any of them to be damaged or even misplaced", the health teacher Miss Donovan explains to the class.

"Her name will be....."

Faryal", I interrupted Maya who looked at me with her eyes wide open.

"Okay. Faryal".

  I remembered MayMay who wrote that name in her diary when I scanned through it looking for a clue of who she is. The name of her first daughter.

Where are you MayMay?

I don't know why Maya dislikes me.

Have you ever heard of a robot baby that poops, cries, and needs to be fed every single hour?

What's the worse that could happen with a robot baby who cries, poops, and needs to be fed?

Don't answer that.

I know everything.

We took turns keeping the robot. I mean baby. I couldn't sleep with all the crying but at least I had help.

Maya living next door is a great help more than anything but she couldn't stay longer and had to leave after getting Faryal settled.

And I have to take her to school with me every day for three months that's when the project will be over.

Maybe because of my charming personality or my hot body. Well, here I am holding a robot baby by its foot as I dangle it to make it stop crying.

"Hey you aren't supposed to carry her like that", Maya says grabbing him into her arms and then he stopped crying.

I have been trying for hours to stop her from crying and now she does one thing and she stops in a single second.

"Do you have magic?", I blurted out to her. She turned to face me and shook her head.

"Don't kill him, Maya. You still need it for this project. Don't kill him yet. You will when it is over", she says to herself but she wasn't as quiet as I could hear her.

"I don't believe in magic. I believe that holding a baby doesn't require magic", she tells me.

"But that's not even a real baby...."

Have you ever seen a 5'7 person glare at you? I have and I am looking at her right now.

I swallowed what was in my throat vowing not to repeat my mistake when it comes to her.