Mind Sweep

I had a terrible headache when I woke up.
"God, what happened last night?"
"Ayyyy Rebecca's up everybody!!!"
"Ayyyy, cuz!" I stood up and kissed my cousin Andy on the cheek. I sat down with a bowl of Cap'n Crunch cereal, watching a news reel.
"We have yet to hear any word on the kidnapping of Juliette North, who disappeared last month. Again, if you have seen this girl," a red haired girl popped up on the screen, "please call this number."
"Awww, poor girl. I'm glad I have 5 strong guys protecting me!" I ate a spoonful of cereal. Jinxx erupted into a coughing fit, Jake and CC looked uncomfortable, and Andy glared at them. Boys are weird. I shrugged it off and put my bowl in the sink. I flipped my blue hair over my shoulder. "Imma go hang out with Johnnie and Bryan. bye guys!"
"Bye!" They chorused, almost too innocently. I left the bus and heard overlapping whispers coming from inside, then a sharp "Quiet! She's right there!" from Andy. I rolled my eyes and skipped over to Johnnie's. Again, boys are weird.
"Heeyeyey Rebecca!" Bryan called. "Johnnie's inside. I'll leave you two alone together." He made a kiddy face and some pretty obscene noises. I swatted his arm and walked inside. He was on his phone, scrolling through his Twitter feed.
"Rebecca, I'm so glad you're here... the Thugpugs keep complaining cuz I can't upload when I'm on tour." I took his phone and plugged it in.
"No more of that, it makes you agitated. You can't please everyone, you know. Also, there are only a few more shows until Warped ends, I think they'll survive."
"You're right, as always. Hey, wanna go see Say We Can Fly? Braden'll meet us after..." He had a proposition I couldn't refuse. I couldn't refuse Johnnie if he had asked if I wanted to wade through a sewer with him, as long as I could spend time with him. This was going to be a great day.

*WHOA PLOT TWIST JULIETTE IS NOW REBECCA WHOOOAAA*