Escape... Well Kinda

I ran away from the bus as fast as I could. My backpack bounced against my back with every step. I needed to get a decent head start on them, I know how fast Andy can be. I ran out of the gate and toward a busy street. I needed to find someone to call the police for me, since Andy had my phone. I ran up to a man standing near a bus stop. His back was toward me, but I could tell he was old by his bent back. He was wearing a Brewers baseball cap, but we weren't anywhere near Wisconsin, right? I ran towards him.
"Hey! Can you help me? I need you to call the police! I was kidnapped, and-" He turned around and straightened his back, growing a good 3 inches. I stopped, and my breath hitched.
"Of course," he said, in a smooth baritone voice, stepping out of the shadows. It was Andy. "Don't scream, I'll just have to punish you. Jinxx! CC! Grab her!" They melted out of the shadows, each taking an arm. "You didn't really think that you'd succeed with this little stunt, did you? I'm ten times faster, stronger, and smarter than you. Even if you did get to the police, do you think they would be a match for us? You're trapped, babe."
"Don't call me that," I spat, and struggled against the vampires.
"I can call you anything I want. You're mine, remember? C'mon, guys, lets go." All of a sudden we were wrapped in darkness, and the air was compressed out of my lungs. Just as quickly, we were back in the bus. Andy took me and threw me against the wall. I crumpled on the floor, silent tears streaming down my face.
"Why in the HELL would you do that to me Juliette! I was worried sick!!!" He slammed his fists against the cabinets in frustration. I ran towards my bunk and flopped down, sobbing. I fell asleep, my clothes still on.