"Wait, Who're You?"

I scouted the fence separating backstage from the rest of the tour like a stealthy ninja. I learned there were two guards that turned anyone who tried to get in away. Damn. I probably was going to have to scale the fence after all. I slunk behind a row of port-a- potties and begun climbing. It wasn't that difficult, surprisingly. I got over and jumped down the few feet I had left, and landed. I felt pretty epic to be honest. Now all I had to do is find Johnnie without anyone else seeing me or asking me questions, especially security. It won't be too difficult, right? Wrong.
It took me forever to wind through the tour buses and RVs to find Johnnie. I was about to give up and sneak out again, but then I heard a laugh. I knew that laugh. That was a laugh that I had heard countless times, watching a certain someone's videos. That laugh belonged to Johnnie Guilbert.
I followed the laughter and voices to a white RV. And there stood Johnnie. Bryan was there too, but I wasn't nearly as obsessed with him.
"So, I was signing this girl's paper, right, and then all of a sudden she just, like, up chucked her whole lunch on my shirt. She was soooo embarrassed..." I snickered. Poor girl. She probably was just trying to meet one of her favorite youtubers. I carefully walked out from behind the tour bus of a band I had never heard of, and approached the two guys.
"Um, hi, I'm Juliette North. I am a huge fan of yours. I just... Can you sign this?" I thrust the notebook and sharpie at a befuddled Johnnie, who signed it messily. I took a good look at them for the first time (in real life, anyway) and realized just exactly how tall Bryan is, especially compared to me and Johnnie.
"Um.... Who're you?" Bryan asked "We know everyone here, and if we don't I think we'd at least recognize you..."
"Umm... I, uh..." I stuttered. All of a sudden, I felt an arm around my waist.
"She's with me."
"Oh! Andy, we didn't know! Hey, sorry man," said Johnnie. I looked up and realized that ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK was the one bailing me out. He looked even more gorgeous up close. He smelled like sandlewood and citrus, mmmm. He towered above me, he was maybe the tallest person I've ever seen in real life.
"Yeah, I was just giving, um..."
"Juliette," I offered, coming back to earth.
"I was giving Juliette a tour."
"Oh, that's kewl. Have fun, man," Johnnie said, his voice full of innuendo. Andy led me away. I was too stunned to resist, and why would I want to? He led me to his tour bus.
"Wanna come in? You need water or anything?" I just nodded, and followed him into the bus. I knew that I shouldn't go inside, but there was something about his eyes that captivated me. I couldn't resist him. The bus was empty.
"Hey, where's the rest of the band?" I asked.
"I think they're visiting other bands, I don't really know. I went out to take a smoke break. They were here when I left." I nodded. "So tell me about yourself, Juliette was it?" I nodded.
"Well, I'm 17, I love music and YouTube, I read and write like crazy. I play violin and a bit of guitar, and I like to sing, but I'm not very good..."
"I doubt that," he said. "I heard you singing at the concert, you were good."
"You heard me?!" I asked, incredulous.
"Of course, you were belting it." I laughed. "So are you here with friends, or by yourself?"
"Yeah, I'm here with my friend Juliana and her boyfriend... Oh shit! What time is it?!"
"Um, like 4."
"Shit shit shit!!! I told them I'd be back by 3:30!" I groaned.
"Hey, I'll walk you out so security doesn't give you a hard time."
"Are you sure? What if fans see you?"
"I'll take my chances." He wrote something on a piece of paper. "Take this: it's a backstage pass. Come back later, if you want to. Hopefully security won't give you much trouble. I wrote my number on it." Omg. Andy Biersack was giving me his number. We started walking toward the gate.
"Thank you so much, you don't even know how much this means," I gushed. "I won't like, sell your number to crazy fangirls or anything, I swear." He laughed. God, that was a sexy laugh. "Yeah, please don't do that. Actually, I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone I gave you my number at all,"he said looking deep into my eyes. As he directed me to the gate, I came back to my senses.
"Omg, ITS ANDY BIERSACK!!!" I heard a high pitched voice yell. Suddenly there was screaming all around.
"I gotta go, see you later?" He said, kissing me on my raven colored hair.
"Yep," trying to stay calm, like the most handsome man on earth hadn't just kissed me. I walked into the crowd of girls. When I looked back, he was gone.
"Hey," a purple haired girl said to me, "did Andy just kiss you?"
"Yep," I said, popping the p.