Mosh Pit

"No, seriously you guys, Andy bailed me out, then he took me to his bus, then he kissed me. Well...that sounds kinda dirty... but it's true!"
"Yeah yeah yeah uh huh."
"I think she just found a cute guy and was swapping spit. Or more believably, she was eating." I punched Juliana.
"Shut up! I was not eating, I was meeting Johnnie and Andy. You're just jealous. I will bring you backstage later with me, to prove it to you. I have the pass right here."
"Damn right you're bringing your two best friends," said Dimetrious.
"Alright people- you know what time it is," said Juliana.
"MERCH MERCH MERCH MERCH," D and I started chanting, marching behind Juliana. We headed to the merch tables and got ready to spend everything we had in our wallets. That amounted to $60 for me, $80 for Juliana, and $30 for Dimetrious.
"What," he said defensively, "I'm not good at saving money!" We rolled our eyes.
"ON THE COUNT OF THREE!" I yelled. "ONE! TWO! TWO AND A HALF! TWO AND A QUAR- psych THREE!!!" We rushed towards the tables like mad-people. $60 dollars and and hour and a half later, I returned with bags of tee shirts, rubber bracelets, and a really cool Warped Tour water bottle that looked like a can. I somehow managed to shove all the stuff in my bag. D, as unprepared as always, didn't bring a backpack, so he put all his merch in Juliana's bag. He's lucky that thing can fit a small bear in it. I checked my phone.
"Guys, it's 6 already! We only have three more hours left of Warped! Noooo!"
"You know what that means..." Said D with a devilish grin.
"Nope nope nooooo mosh pit Dimetrious!" Juliana protested.
"C'mon, pleeeeeaaaase?"
"Ugh, fine, you mosh, we'll watch." We went to a random stage playing a mix of pop punk and screamo. I held his glasses and bracelets, and Juliana took his favorite beanie.
"Wish me luck!" He said with two thumbs up, and disappeared into the crowd.
"For such a short guy, he's a pretty aggressive mosher," I commented. All of a sudden, I felt a strong urge to see Andy. I don't even know why, I just felt it in every fibre of my being.
"Imma go to the bathroom, 'kay?" I dumped D's stuff in her hands and sped off to the gate. At security, I flashed my pass, and they quickly let me in. I knew just where to go: forward two buses, then take a left, then a right, then forward again. I had never seen this area before, but I knew instinctively where to go. I peeked around an RV and saw Andy, on the ground, leaning over something. Then I realized what it was: a body.