(21) Even if my heart flies, I'll be waiting

Extra 5

Taehyung had picked up a few hobbies ever since he started living a 'normal' life with Jungkook. Mafia stuff wasn't 'normal' but it was for Taehyung, who had always lived in worrisome and tense situations. This was quite normal.

Either way, he discovered his love for photography. He had a camera on him almost 24/7. He loved to capture various moments with it. They were very precious to him.

He captured his first date with Jungkook. Jungkook who was smiling. Jungkook who was eating with no worries. Jungkook who fooled around and sang his heart out. Jungkook who looked at him with loving eyes. He loved every part of him and he loved that he could capture it.

He captured the moment when Jimin came to introduce his new lover- Jackson. He captured them together. Holding hands. Cuddling. Giggling. It made him soft whenever he looked at them. He wished for them to be happy forever.

"Oh these...." Taehyung muttered as he looked at the photos from the suprise they had thrown for Seokjin hyung. The baby who was now named Jinwoo was happily giggling between Namjoon and Seokjin. It was so precious. Jinwoo spent time at his apartment quite often. They had formed a bond and he loved the little guy a lot.

When Jinwoo rolled around for the first time, everyone gasped in wonder. They all paused. It seemed like a miracle. Jinwoo rolled over and then proceeded to produce some of the cutest giggles present on planet earth. Everyone had died of a heart attack that day. R.I.P.

"Oh shoot I forgot to discard these!" Taehyung's eyes widened with suprise.

"What are you talking about baby?" Jungkook caught a quick glance of the photos Taehyung was trying to throw away. "No way! How did you get these?"

"Ummm.... remember when we were all out on a picnic before Jinwoo had come in? The one without Yoongi and Hoseok hyung?"

"Yeah.....so that's what happened...."

"Yeah, I was just clicking random things when ah....these ....yeah..... whatever I'll just throw them...."

"Yeah..just do that."

Guys, you saw nothing.