Chapter 7: 'The Little Mermaid'

Y/N POV:

I immediately woke up from my desk and got ready for another day of school.

*you can choose any one of these outfits or your own style/idea*

I walked to the temple and bowed to the statues outside the gates.
  "Ah, y/n. Mei's getting ready, would you like a donut?" Auntie Ming asked as I walked into their house.
"No thank you." I try to distract her as Uncle tries to sneak a donut, immediately Auntie smacks his hand, "No sugar for you." She told him. We then heard thuds coming from Mei's room. "She's doing it again." Auntie Ming says with a low, sad voice as she slowly takes a seat.
"Oh- hey y/n! I'm ready. Let's go! Bye, love you mom!" Mei says quickly as she grabs my arm and leads me outside in a rush.

  "Woah, Mei what's the rush?" I ask chuckling a bit. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to, but- can I tell you something you have to SWEAR TO NEVER TELL MY MOM!" She asks as she tightly squeezed my shoulders. "Uh huh." I say with a squeaky voice due to the pain in my shoulders. "Well basically abbytoldmethe4townconcertisonthesamedayastheritualandiwannagototheconcertandweareraisingmoneytogo!" Mei panted for breathe. "Wow- uhm okay." I quickly walked away because I didn't wanna get involved with Auntie getting mad.

  I walked into the school heading to my locker to put books away. After I finished I walked to video production and sat down.

[in this school, the classes change every 6 weeks]

I saw the same hooded boy sit next to me and the bell rang. "Welcome class, today we will be working with the drama teacher, Miss Hange." Mr. Athol told us. Miss Hange walked in with a huge box of scripts. "Hello class, I'm miss Hange. Today, I will like to inform you that we will be working together to put on a play. For this play, you MUST be able to act, sing, dance, and if you can't their are jobs for behind the scenes.

I'm really excited because I truly wanted to try and get a role, depending on the play of course.

"Will we be doing Romeo and Juliet?" Stacy asked, "No." miss Hange replied.
"The play this year will be....

The Little Mermaid." Miss Hange claps her hands and tells us to read the parts and see if we wanna audition.

A/N:
Sorry this chapter was short but thank you all for reading! ♥️♥️