Chapter 6: Cherry Blossom Trees

[yall, I hear Tae Young's voice, and I can't get it out of my head]
Y/N POV:

It's been a while since I went and gave 4town their food. I decide to take off my apron and walk out back to the temple and sit on a cherry blossom tree. I take out a book and start to read...

"Hey," I hear from above me so I look above to meet eyes with Tae Young.

"Hello.." I say trying to stay calm and respectful.
"Thanks for the food." He says rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"I didn't make it. I only served it." I replied trying to sound the least rude I could be.

"O-oh. Well thanks for not freaking out, Unlike many waitresses."  Tae said sounding quite  embarrassed.

"No problem. I have to set a good behavior for the opening day." I said with a light chuckle.

"Uh- I'm Tae, Tae Y- oh wait sorry you already know that..." he tried breaking the awkward silence. His face was a bright red.

"It's okay, I'm Y/N, Y/N Lee." I say with a smile growing on my lips. "So who's your favorite?" He asks motioning his hand asking if it was okay to sit next to me. I nodded and  reply with a simple "hm?"
"Band member. Who's your favorite?" He asks again being more specific.

"Not trying to be all fan-girly but, it's you. Mainly cause your love of animals." I quickly reply with trying to cover up the fact of liking him for other reasons such as his eyes, hair, voice, eyelin- you get it.

Suddenly I hear a ding and look over towards Tae who took out his phone. "Oh-uh sorry but I have to go I guess I'll see you around." He said while getting up.
"Sure.." I say slightly depressed knowing I won't ever see him again. I watch as he walks away out of the temple with his other members.

I walk home and when I open the door mom immediately shouts, " hey honey! Leftovers are here if you want any." "No it's okay mama, but thank you." I reply heading towards my room. "You should eat sometime, your like a twig." My dad replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes playfully hopping onto my bed and resting.