Chapter 3: Sitting with you

Y/N POV:

"Quit it Tyler." I said sternly. "Ooo, what's nature girl gonna do? Zen me out of the school" Tyler started to make yoga poses. "Quit Tyler." I mumbled.

If I get too angry, my necklace will shatter, and I don't want my powers to be let out.

"Whatever." Tyler rolled his eyes and snickered off. I feel a warm hand on my shoulder... "Y/N, calm down." Mei said calmly.

After I found out about her Panda, I decided to inform her of my..., "gift".

I turn around and walk to my classroom. Before I'm able to walk another inch, I stop dead in my tracks. I see the boy I bumped into getting dragged into his classroom. My classroom.

Tae POV:

I stared at her... she was helping the other girl, I guess people here call her, "the weird zen girl". I suddenly feel pain in the back of my head realizing I was just smacked.

"Owwww!" I whimpered in pain. "Dude it's so obvious, you have a total crush on her!" Z smirked at me. "Good job, you froze and didn't expose your apart of 4town." Robaire said looking proud. "Good?!? I embarrassed myself!" I look down... "okay lover bird, let's get you to your classroom." T said to me grabbing the back of my bag and dragging me into my class.

As I walk in, I see many different friend groups of people huddled and chatting. I decided to sit in a corner and draw animals in my notebook. "Ewww whys that kid right there?" "Perv!" I overheard a group saying. "Uhhh- hi?" I say slightly waving my hand. "Ewww" "Perv!" "Loser!" They side glared me and walked away.

~ Wow, girls are extremely rude if they aren't asking for your autograph or screaming your name ~ I thought.

" I hate school" I mumble to myself.

I was drawing in my book till I hear the door open, I look up to see if it was the teacher but instead I see Y/N... before I can think anymore I see Ms. Benson walk in behind her.

"Okay class, I'm gonna point to a seat, call your name, and that's where you sit." Ms. Benson says to the class. I over hear the same girl group who were making fun of me yet, it wasn't me they were after...
"Hey zen girl." One said. "Lol I bet you haven't even gotten a boyfriend yet." Another said. "Well Stacy, last year you had thick braces that could barely allow you to close your mouth." Y/N said, not looking up from her book.

"Okay, Y/N here, also tell your mom thanks for the dumplings." Ms Benson said, "will do!" Y/N replied...

~ she sounded like a singing dove, I love doves.~ I thought...

"And Tae-T-Tyson here.." Ms. Benson said as she pointed to a seat next to Y/N. As I sit down I watch as she grabs her notebook and pencils, she then turns her head and looks at me confusingly. I turn my head noticing I'm as red as a tomato.

After class, I had 2 more classes which I didn't share with Y/N.. later the lunch bell dismissed everyone and I walked to the cafeteria to see any of the boys, which I don't... do I decided to walk to the basketball court. I sit down with Robaire and T watching Z playing basketball. As we're chatting e heard these girls walk up behind us. "I'm so excited to see 4town!!" One said. "My mom sadly won't let me go unless my cousin goes." The one with the short black hair. "Oh so it my fault..." we heard from the trees.

A/N:
So I made many chapter for this book😅
Sadly my first writing of this chapter got deleted so I started from beginning