Chapter 4: Favorite

Tae POV:

"I'm sorry Mei-Mei but your mom told me to say no because she doesn't want you to get hurt." The girl in the trees said.

"Oh, HEY!!!!" The short girl with highlights waved towards us. She and her friends walked about 3 feet towards us making them about a foot away from us. "Hi! Im Abby!" The same girl said. " I'm Miriam, this is Mei and Priya." The red curly haired girl said pointing to the other girls. " Well, this T, Ryan, Tyson, and you can call me Z." I looked over to Z.

~God these made up names are stupid~ I thought.

"Sorry but I overheard your conversation, are you guys 4*Town fans?" 'Ryan' (Robaire) asked them. "OMG... ARE YOU?" MIRIAM SAID AS HER EYES LIT UP. "WE ARE 4TOWN FOR LIFE!" Abby said as she threw her arms in the air. "Wow! We are too... ESPECIALLY RYAN HERE!" I said smirking under my mask. "Are you going to the concert?" Z asked them. "I HOPE SO!" All the girls except Mei said. Mei looked at the ground and said, " I wish so badly I can go.. but my mom won't let me. Not unless my cousin goes and well, she bribed my cousin not to go." Mei crossed her arms looking mad. "I wish I could go too! It's not just you missing out on this." The girl from the tree said but then she dropped down and I saw Y/N... "You know I like 4Town!" Y/N said pouting.

   "Who's your favorites?" T asked them, "Mine is Aaron T!" Miriam said biting her lip. "Jesse is just so artistic..." Priya said zoning out like she was star gazing. "Yeah... artistically stupid..." T whispered to us. "TAE IS SO HOT!" Abby yelled and crunched her fingers looking slightly evil... for some reason my face turned pink, but only because no one actually ever said that about me... since everyone thinks I'm the baby of the group. I looked over at the guys and they all looked back raising their eyebrows, I roll my eyes and turn back to the girls. "Robaire is so dreamyyy..." Mei said. "Tylers favorite is Aaron Z." Miriam told us. "He's over there.." she pointed towards the basketball court, Tyler took a shot from the halfway line and made it... that's when I realized he was the same kid that Y/N was fighting with in the hallway. "Dang, he's good." I heard Z say. "I don't have a biased." Y/N said crossing her arms. "Let's all agree that Robaire is the best!" Mei said and everyone including Robaire agreed except me, the boys, and Y/N...

Y/N POV:

"sorry Mei-Mei. Can't agree with you there." I said smirking lightly... "WHATTT?!?" Mei yelled. "Wait so who's your favorite then?" Priya looked towards me... "I don't have to worry, it's not my Tae-Tae." Abby said hugging  me from the back. "Uh-uhm- I'm going to the temple!" I said and quickly sped off.

Tae POV:

"I'm also gonna go, my dad said I have to do chores for tickets." Abby then sped off. "Poor Abby man..." Priya lightly mumbled. "What? Why?" T asked. " It's so obvious that Y/N's biased is Tae Young. Y/N loves animals, plants, painting her nails, eyeliner and mascara, and cute boys that look like Tae." Mei said to the group. "But she never says anything about it because of Abby.." Miriam said looking down. "WOOOOOOWWW" Robaire said slowly as he turned his to me and  opened his eyes wide.

[Time skip]

"Wow Tae, two girls who like you. Which are you gonna choose?" Jesse smirked at me while resting on the couch. "Whatev- wait how do you know about that...?" I asked him. "T told me" Jesse replied. I jerk my head behind me seeing T trying to sneak out with a bag of hot Cheetos.. "Traitor." I mumbled then ran at him. I stole the last bag of Cheetos and went to my room to study...

[after 20 minutes of studying]

"Tae! Let's go, we are leaving!" Robaire yelled out. "Where?" I called out. "We reserved a dinner at a cool historic temple that just opened a restaurant." Z yelled. "Okay, coming!" 

A/N:
Sorry I haven't posted, I've been at Disney a lot since I'm on spring break. BUT I PROMISE TO POST MORE!! ♥️