Chapter 2: New school

Tae Young POV:

(6 days ago) *before school started*

"TAE GET DOWN HERE BRO!" I heard Robaire call out.

*they all share a house*

"Tae, come down here and eat breakfast T made." Jesse called out to me. "Okayyy." I mumble to myself. I set my notebook down and walked downstairs, as I walk down I see them sitting in an orderly fashion... as if they're in a meeting."oh god." I mumble to myself as I sat down across from Robaire. "So listen Tae.. we decided that it is time for us to go back to school, well except Jess." Robaire said as if it was nothing... BUT ITS EVERYTHING!! "WHAT? WHY? SO MANY FANS THOUGH..." I pout. "At least it gives you a chance to make friends T said.

~They're acting like I'm a kid, I mean I know I'm the youngest but I'm not a child~ I thought to myself.

"Plus, they got the #1 basketball team, in the league they play in. You can join with me." Z offers, "I'm not good at basketball, I even mess up most the time in choreography." I glare at Z. "This will be a good experience, and the teachers agreed to keep our presence as famous a secret." Robaire added. "Yea and you might actually get a girlfriend for once." Jesse chuckled as he was picking up a piece of bacon. Robaire smacked the bacon out of his hand and looked towards me, "Doesn't Tae seem a bit too young to date?" He asked the group. "Since when were you my mom, and why are you asking them and not me." I say back to him.

"He's 15 now Robaire, let the kid do something manly for once in his life." Jesse said picking up the same piece of bacon. "Thank yo- hey what?" Jesse wraps his arm on my shoulder and looks down at me, "And he's at that age when he experiences this weird feeling which makes him-" before Jesse could finish, I smacked the bacon out of his hand. "Cmon man." He said looking at me annoyed. As he moved his arm off my shoulder he hit the back of my head.

(2 days later)

I feel something hitting me, my eyes flutter open just to meet pitch black. "Ow." I whined. "Time for school dude." Z said as he hit me with the pillow again. "Okayyy." I said in a sleepy voice. "Dude, why do you still own that dove stuffed animal?" Z questioned me, "ugh, go away" I said laying back down.

(2 mins later)

I decided to wear this outfit ⬆️

It was one of my favorites, I walked downstairs to see everyone [except Jesse] wearing all black clothing with black hats and black masks to cover their mouth. "Tae, you know that even though we are going to school, you still need to hide that your famous." Z said as he put on his shoes. "Ughhhh" I complained and walked back upstairs.

 I decide to wear this with a black bucket hat and black mask ⬆️

We walked into the school, we huddled into a group near a wall because there were different friend groups talking.

While they were chatting about rehearsal later I decided to turn my head to see what people were doing. That's when I saw her... her hair was y/h/c and she had y/e/c. [hair and eye color] she was wearing this ⬇️

 [hair and eye color] she was wearing this ⬇️

[you can choose your outfit]I could feel myself blushing but I didn't care because I had a mask on, this girl was stunning and I was about to look around again to I realized, I didn't hear the boys talking anymore

I could feel myself blushing but I didn't care because I had a mask on, this girl was stunning and I was about to look around again to I realized, I didn't hear the boys talking anymore.. I turn around to see their eyes all looking at me, shocked and proud. "What?" I ask. " ooo... does someone have a crush?!" T smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Go talk to her" Robaire said. "No!" I mumbled to him. Then he pushed me and I fell right into her...

"Oh- I-I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, sorry." I hear her say quickly, I decide to pick up my fallen notebook and feel eyes watching me.. I can't tell whether it's the boys, her, or both...

I look up and lock eyes with her. It's her magnificent y/e/c eyes that light up...

She quickly looks down and picks up her last pencil and stands up, "sorry again.." I heard her say, I was still picking up my pencils that had fallen. "It's okay, truly." I say to her not looking up.

After I finish grabbing my stuff I stand up and see her... "wha-what's your name?" I asked her. "Y/N." She said smiling, that sparkle twinkling in her eye... "and you?" She says...

{OH SHOOT! I FORGOT WHAT ROBAIRE TOLD ME MY "NAME" WAS} I thought...

"I-I-It's uhm- uhh" I stumble over my words... "Its okay, you don't have to tell me." She said sounding a bit down. I was about to say something else but she walked off...