goldie ~ n.d {a}

𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎 ~ 𝚗.𝚍 {𝚊}

Title: Goldie*

Title: Goldie*

Love interest: Nathan Drake (uncharted)

OC: Goldie* O'Sullivan

Faceclaim: Ashley Benson

Time: 1st movie

Status: available

Description:

Victor O'Sullivan's treasure hunts have taken him all sorts of place, from jail to Thailand, and then he became a father. Goldie O'Sullivan is a lot like her father, despite inheriting her mother's golden hair, sun kissed skin, freckles and sparkling blue eyes, not to mention her miniscule height.

Goldie was quite fine moving around from place to place with her father, she didn't need anyone other than her father and treasure maps, that was until Nathan Drake walked into her father's New York apartment. 

~

'You like the map?'

'Who are you?'

'It's quite cool, isn't it? Treasure is so fascinating, especially if nobody knows where it lies. My favourite is the tale of the lost Princess, Anastasia. Goldie O'Sullivan, pleasure to meet you.'

'Nathan Drake. What's your favourite lost piece of that mystery?'

'Why, Anastasia, of course.'

Summary: Not all treasure hunters are grown men with abandonment issues, Goldie O'Sullivan is proof of that. And she needs nobody, after all she is an independent young woman, despite what her father thinks. One person and one person alone agrees with her father, the meddlesome Nathan Drake. 

Notes:

Her mother died and she found her father around six months prior to the start of the book

Nate is actually underage and just lying as he says he's 25, but is actually 19 and Goldie is 17

Sully isn't happy about their relationship but doesn't start any arguments about it

a/n i know this is not a netflix movie but there weren't any other categories it could go in so...