bite ~ e.c {a}

𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚎 ~ 𝚎.𝚌 {𝚊}

Title: Bite*

Title: Bite*

Love interest: Edward Cullen

OC: Scarlett* Cullen (previously Jones*)

Faceclaim: Melissa Benoist*

Time: a couple years/a decade before first book/movie onward*

Status: available

Description:

In which a girl who is now a vampire, turns out to have a crush on her stepbrother. One that was once returned and hopefully, will be returned again

~

'I don't see why you hate me so much!'

'I don't hate you, I hate how you can't stand my girlfriend!'

'I have my reasons, Edward. Reasons that you have no business knowing.'

'So make it my business, Scar! Tell me what's wrong and I can fix it! I can make everything better! I've always done that for you, I don't get what's different now!'

'The difference is I love you, you idiot!'

'W-what?'

'The difference is I love you and you love Bella. And Bella loves you and I want that to be me, not that girl who is using you to become a vampire! I want to be the one you care about and the one you would do anything for and the one who you'll love forever, no matter what. But it's not me. It's her.'

Summary: Scarlett Jones was the only human girl that the Cullens ever got close to. So when she almost dies in a car crash, a car crash that Carlisle drove past and ended up turning the girl, it was pretty much perfect. She was now officially part of the family. She was the one they all thought he was going to end up with. Until he brought home Bella. Bella Swan ruined it all.

Notes:

Scarlett should be the opposite of Bella in looks and personality, that doesn't mean she should be bratty, personally I think Bella is quite bratty but some people think differently, but Scarlett is the outgoing, party girl who loves dressing up and make-up while Bella is quiet and prefers the more 'tomboy' stuff. For looks, she should have blonde or red hair, green or blue eyes and be tanned.

Some nicknames could be 'Scar', 'Red', 'Ruby' and other red-related nicknames.

She shouldn't realize her feelings for Edward until just before he meets Bella, or tells them about Bella.

When she comes back, the girls should just accept it pretty quickly while the boys worry about the treaty. Something like this: 'So this is it? We're not even going to discuss this?' Edward asked, his face falling into a shocked position when he realized what he had unintentionally suggested as Scarlett looked back at him, tears glistening in her blue eyes. 'I didn't mean it like we should throw her out, she's obviously in the family. It's just, what happened? Won't this break the treaty?' He corrected, placing a comforting hand on the dirty blonde's shoulder.

'No, we're not in Forks, plus it was her choice. She was in a car accident, Edward. There's not too much to it' Carlisle told him gently, looking at the clearly upset boy in pity. He knew that Edward thought her soul was destroyed now but it wasn't, her heart wasn't beating, her blood wasn't flowing, but her soul was always going to be there, no matter what.

A nod later from the boy, the girls had gone back to the TV, Scarlett's legs strewn over Edward's lap comfortably. Emmet joined them along with Jasper a couple minutes later, the latter thankful that he no longer had the urge to kill his best friend as he watched her lean her head against Emmett's side.

One happy, dead family.

That's just an idea, you don't need to use it but you can if you want.