i must not talk back ~ h.p {a}

𝙸 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 ~ 𝚑.𝚙 {𝚊}

Title: I must not talk back*

Love interest: Harry Potter

OC: Summer Baker*

Faceclaim: Maddie Ziegler*

Time: fifth year*

Status: available

Description:

In which a quiet girl, who was never noticed by her classmates, suddenly speaks up for what she thinks is right and finds her life changes because of that one decision.

~

'Detention, Mr. Potter.'

'That is so unfair! He didn't even do anything!'

'Excuse me, Miss Baker, but he lied to everyone in the wizarding world.'

'You don't know that! You don't know that he lied. All you know is that he said that and that you don't believe him. Are you telling me that my cousin just dropped dead out of nowhere?'

'Well, Miss Baker, I am sorry for your loss but this behaviour is unacceptable. Detention with Mr Potter.'

Summary: Summer Baker has always been a quiet girl and nobody in Slytherin really knew why she was placed there. Her family were all Hufflepuffs, including her older cousin Cedric, and ever since his death, she has been even quieter than usual. Her friends were shocked to say the least when she stood up for Harry to Professor Umbridge but their reaction to her actually talking and being herself around him, Ron and Hermione so quickly had no words to describe it.

Notes:

Her friends might be Draco and his gang? It would make it more interesting. Draco might like her as well?

She should be an only child

Her parents are quite wealthy

She is a pureblood

If you want her to be kicked out by her family, she can be but that's not needed. They can just accept her as a Slytherin. If she is, maybe she can live with Draco and his parents

She is NOT a death eater and is not to become one