OMG! ~ n.f {a}

𝙾𝙼𝙶! ~ 𝚗.𝚏 {𝚊}

Title: OMG!*

Title: OMG!*

Love interest: Noah Flynn (Kissing Booth trilogy)

OC: Bailey Waters

Faceclaim: Abigail Cowen*

Time: Film/book 1*

Status: available

Description:

In which a girl who is one of the four most popular girls at school gets attracted to the most popular guy in school, Noah Flynn, but it's never that easy. Not when his little brother, Lee likes her and his best friend likes Noah.

~

'Thanks for the ride, by the way.'

'No problem, sorry about the rain. You won't be home for a bit.'

'You can't control the weather. It's not your fault, Flynn.'

'How come?'

'How come what?'

'How come you just started talking to me one day? I mean, your friends all seemed interested but you always seemed happy being single.'

'Guess you never looked that hard.'

Summary: Elle Evans calls the four most popular girls at school the 'OMG!'s. There's Olivia, the O, Mia, the M, Gretchen, the G, and Bailey, the exclamation mark. She's the bubbly, always laughing girl who everyone automatically likes. Unfortunately for Elle, that means Noah too, and unfortunately for Bailey, it also means Lee, Noah's little brother, who doesn't know where to stop when it comes to crushes.

Notes:

I don't want Lee to be this perverted dude who tries to kiss her even though she rejects him, I just want him to hang around the girls a lot and pressure Noah to break up with her.

She should be really nice to everyone, unlike the rest of her group

She can be Mia's sister if you want but nobody else's

She can be friendly to Lee, which is something he thinks means that she likes him back when she doesn't

She should get drunk at Noah's party and maybe try and skinny dip once Noah's taken Elle away before one of his friends stops her. They could tell him and he could get annoyed, I feel like that would be his reaction?