muggle studies ~ j.p {a}

𝙼𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 ~ 𝚓.𝚙 {𝚊}

Title: Muggle Studies*

Love interest: James Potter

OC: Cosette Winters*

Faceclaim: Grace Van Dien*

Time: Marauders Era - sixth year*

Status: available

Description:

It all changed with one class...

~

'This is fake, remember Potter?'

'Only the part about us being an official couple.'

'Oh yeah? And what is real then?'

'The feelings.'

'Uh huh.'

'The kisses.'

'Not sure how they could be fake, our lips do touch the others'.'

'The way we both want this to be real.'

'So why isn't it?'

'Because, Winters, you're being too stubborn to realize I like you, not Evans.'

'I'm not being stubborn now.'

'What?'

'Go on, Potter. I'm not being stubborn right now, so ask me. Make this real.'

Summary: Cosette Winters has never had a reason to interact with the Marauders. She's been too busy keeping herself out of an arranged marriage with Lucius Malfoy. So when she gets put in a class project with them during Muggle Studies where she has to play James Potter's girlfriend, it's quite odd since she only knows Remus from Prefect duties. Sirius Black didn't even know her name. But when Lucius keeps getting in the way and she thinks that despite her feelings towards him and his feelings towards her, she would only be a rebound to James after so many rejections from Lily, she doesn't let herself get her hopes up. Until she realizes that maybe, just maybe, her hopes wouldn't be too unrealistic.

Notes:

All the Marauders as well as Lucius should be in the group.

The project should be something to do with a scenario

Make sure to do it so they are still dating after the project ends

Maybe Sirius and Remus have a bet when Cosette and James will start dating?