terra ~ p.q {a}

𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊 ~ 𝚙.𝚚 {𝚊}

Title: Terra*

Title: Terra*

Love interest: Peter Quill

OC: Summer* Romanoff

Faceclaim: Dove Cameron*

Time: Multiple?

Status: available

Description:

Peter Quill wasn't the only kid on the ship, he had Summer. Well, we say had but more like Summer was just there. She was always quiet, listening to a Terra music device while she read her books. There seemed to be an endless supply, some in English, French, Italian, Spanish, she seemed to favour Russian, and even some in Alien. As they grew up, they started to talk, to the point they grew so close she came with him on his missions. And that's how Summer Romanoff became the sixth member of the Guardians of the Galaxy. And Peter Quill's girlfriend.

~

'I remember when you couldn't get enough of me as kids.'

'Oh, I remember that! However, I don't think I was the one who couldn't get enough of the other. If I'm correct, you were the one always bugging me as I tried to read in peace.'

'You wish, baby.'

'Will you two stop your stupid couple talk?'

'Sorry Gamora!'

Summary:

Where two Terra kids get stuck on the same Alien ship and grow up to fall in love.

Notes:

Summer is the daughter of a sixteen-year-old Natasha Romanoff with one of the few boys in the Red room who was left at an orphanage Yondu robbed, and there he found the girl who he couldn't let die.

Use Dove with pink hair?