rule #09 ~ n.f {a}

𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 #0𝟿 ~ 𝚗.𝚏 {𝚊}

Title: Rule #09*

Title: Rule #09*

Love interest: Noah Flynn (The Kissing Booth trilogy)

OC: Daisy* Flynn

Faceclaim: Hunter King*

Time: Before first book, carrying on till whenever

Status: available

Description:

Rule #09: The rule that caused such a mess

~

'I can't believe you!'

'You can't believe me? I can't believe you guys! You're my sister, Elle, and Lee, you're my best friend and Noah's brother!'

'Daisy, we've had these rules set in place since we were six.'

'Well, maybe they need updating then, don't they? 'Cause I know one thing for sure, when your best friend falls in love, you should be happy for them, not insisting they fall out of it.'

'Think about what you're doing, Daisy, think about our friendship-'

'No, you think about this, Elle. If you're future husband was Lee's other brother and you were so madly in love with him you didn't care about the consequences that might come, would you abandon him for some stupid rules? And what if Rachel was our sister, Lee? Huh? Would you leave her for us? 'Cause no matter how much you lie to yourselves, if you're as in love as Noah and I are, you wouldn't. Trust me on this, even if you don't on anything else anymore'

Summary:

Daisy Evans is the older sister of Elle Evans and the final member of her trio with Lee and Elle. However, she's always been close to Noah and eventually, she fell in love hard. So hard that there was no possible way to fall out. How will her sister and bestie react to breaking Rule #09, though? The most important rule of all. After all, Rule #10 was: Don't break Rule #09.

Notes:

They should already be dating in secret at the sart of the book

Lee finds out in first chapter ideally and then the book goes from there?

Elle kisses Noah at the kissing booth and Daisy sees, breaking up with him?

Her mother's death was hard for her