Chapter 16: Entertainment District

Third Person Pov:

"You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed

"You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful."

~~~~~~~~

"You're really skilled, Y/n!"

Tanjirou praises the brown girl as they walk back to the Butterfly Mansion. The two were assigned a mission together, the one they're walking back from.

It's been a few months, about three to be exact, since she woke up from her coma. The first month, she wasn't allowed the train at all, only sleep. But of course she trained in secret at her father's old Galaxy Estate.

The second month, she was allowed to train. Well, more say, she was allowed to train in public because she was already training after the first week.

The third month, she was allowed to actually go back on missions. Like usual, most were on her own. Just the way she likes it.

But some were with Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kanao, and Tanjirou. She never really complains, though.

"You're so cool! And so fast! I could hardly keep up!" Tanjirou praises the brown girl and he smiles at her.

"Thank you." She quietly mutters. She's not use to hearing complements, especially the amount he's given her. She can't say she doesn't like it, but she won't say she does.

"And the way your sword went swish and swoosh! That was really amazing!" He continues to praise her, looking over to her with a bright smile. "Your breathing style is very beautiful Y/n!"

"Thank you. . . Tanjirou..." She mumbles quietly again. Honestly, she really doesn't know what else to say to praise. Well, she does like it, but she can't just say that.

The two start to approach the side door to the Butterfly Mansion. When suddenly, they hear what sounds like Aoi yelling.

"Noooo!"

The two follow the Aoi's voice, finally finding her. "How dare you treat girls like that! Let go of them!" Tanjirou yells at the man holding Aoi. But he gives a confused look when he sees the girls swarming the male.

 But he gives a confused look when he sees the girls swarming the male