It is Over ~ Chapter 17

Peter stood snickering, his gaze directly on Angeline. He bowed lightly. "Hello my Angel." He taunted in a smooth voice.

Angeline covered her mouth to prevent another scream from escaping. She took a few steps back. "P-Peter, w-what happen to E-Erik?" She stuttered.

What had happen to Peter? He looked like a demon straight from the deepest parts of hell. His eyes were terribly blood shot, and dried blood caked his jaw and hands.

Peter shrugged. "Erik? Who is that again?" He scratched his chin in a sarcastic manner. "Oh! Erik! You mean the Phantom right?"

Angeline nodded angrily. "Yes! Where is he!" She regained some slight courage to approach him. Her hand squeezed into a small fist.

Peter smirked widely. "I don't know where he could have gone to. Perhaps...up there?" Peter pointed toward the rafters above.

Angeline's gaze shifted to the over head rafters. She squinted a little. Was something moving up there?

Peter walked over to the stage-hand switches. He pulled a lever and a loud creaking sound echoed through the vacant theater. A small sand bag hit the ground with a thud, and attached to the rope was...Erik! He was swinging widely back and forth; trying to free himself from a noose-like state.

Angeline gasped and ran toward him.

Peter ran after her and tackled her to the ground.

Angeline squirmed and tried to get out of Peter's arms. "Get away! Let me help him!" She screamed.

Peter only laughed. "Why help him now? He never helped anyone else! He deserves to die like all the other he killed!"

Angeline got wide eyed. "NO! You can't kill him!"

Peter's eyes lit up with delight. "Kill him! That is exactly what I plan to do!" He reached into his backpack and took out another rope. He tied Angeline's feet and hands together, and left her helplessly on center stage.

Angeline tossed hopelessly back and forth in her new chains.

"Don't struggle to much." Peter smirked and then kissed her forehead.

"Get away from me you creep!" Angeline spat out.

Peter smiled and walked over toward Erik.

He hung there hopelessly; his face now a dark blue.

Peter laughed and turned away. "Oh Erik. No one could say it better than you...keep your hand at the level of your eyes!" He turned back and punched Erik in the gut.

Erik moaned with what little air he had.

Peter smiled and punched him again. "You like it! How does it feel to be killed the way you killed my father!" He screamed at Erik.

Angeline grew wide eyed. "P-Peter? What do you mean?"

Peter turned back toward Angeline. "This man, your 'love', killed my father!" Tears filled his blood shot eyes. "Now it is time for revenge!" He turned back toward Erik and pulled out his switchblade. The blade still had blood on it from Erik's leg. He prepared to strike at Erik's heart.

Angeline whimpered. "Peter no! That isn't the answer!" She closed her eyes and waited for the sound of piercing flesh.

Silence for a moment...A long moment.

Angeline opened her eyes to see Peter simply standing there. "Peter? Is everything okay?" She asked.

Peter stood still...almost lifeless.