✨열 다섯✨

♥All mine- PLAZA

All mine- PLAZA

The Jeon residence,
Grace POV:

8:30pm:

I slowly opened my eyes as the large ray of sunshine hit my face causing me to shut them again.

My head was throbbing profusely as I tightly close my eyes in pain. I opened my eyes again trying to get used to the light around me, my vision finally got used to my surroundings as i roamed the room with my eyes.

My eyes suddenly widened in shock as I realized:

I wasn't in my room!

I tried to get up but felt a pair of strong arms around my waist, how hadn't I noticed that before.

I immediately shot my gaze to the supposed person holding me and my eyes widened more than before.

It was jungkook!

he lay there quietly as his black long hair fell gracefully on his face covering his eyes as he slept ever so peaceful.

Wow, he looks like an angel while he's asleep. If only there wasn't a pure devil who lays behind that angelic appearance.

I don't know what got into me but I just wanted to feel that angelic face of his, it was too mesmerizing up-close.

I uncontrollably stretched my hands touching his cheeks and caressing them, it was as soft as I imagined. I then traced my hands to his neck, hickeys on each and every spot, I rolled my eyes at the thought of him fucking again.

I immediately erased those thoughts as soon as my eyes landed on his lips, those lips that took my first kiss, those lips that felt so rough yet so delicate around Mine.

I traced my fingers on his bottom lip, it was so soft. I was so fixated on his lips that I didn't noticed him slow opening his eyes and before I could come to my senses I was pulled closer by him with my arm, he bit my ear lob causing me to shiver: "good morning princess~" he whispered to me in his morning voice as I closed my eyes, his breath hitting my neck making me melt under his touch.

I finally regained my senses and used all my strength to push him away causing him fall off the bed. A loud groan escaped his lips as he got up from the floor and went over to his console, only then did I realize he was shirtless. I felt heat rise to my face and I knew I was blushing but thank goodness he didn't see it cuz of my dark skin, thank god for melanin!

"You know princess, I like it rough but you don't have to be so hard on me~" he said with a smirk and immediately knew where he was going, I gave a disgusted face and said: "cut the crap jungcock! Why am I in you room ?" I asked anger visible on my face, he just looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Oh we're back to that name again, you know if you want my jungcock so badly I would gladly give it to you baby." He said with that stupid smirk on his stupid face, I had enough and decided to leave. Amanda would be so worried and I don't have time to deal with this right now.

I checked my self and found my cloths where still intact, I breath out a sigh of relief; thank god.

I immediately got out of his bed, "where are you going princess?" Jungkook asked but I ignored him and headed for the door, but before I could get there I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. I knew it was jungkook, he rested his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ears : "stay with me baby~", Why was he so touchy all of a sudden ?

I tired to get away from his grip but he just turned me around and buried his face in the crook of my neck. "Jungkook mov -ah~" A moan escaped my mouth as he began to suck on my neck.

I tired to push him off but as we all know he's way stronger than me and it seemed like my struggle Just gave him more strength as he pushed me to the wall and started sucking on my neck like a maniac.

"Mmmh~ j-jungkook~" I  moaned out his name as I closed my eyes in pleasure. He continued to trail kisses down my neck until he found my sweet spot : "ahh~ j-jungkook~ please s-stop~" of course it felt fucking good, I still didn't want it, or did I ?

Even after I told him to stop he still didn't and kept on planting hickeys on my neck.
He then trialed kisses up my neck and to my lips and then kissed me! For the second time!

He began roughly kissing me and asking for entrance but I didn't consent, then I felt his his free hand trace to my ass and squeeze it causing me to moan giving him the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth exploring each and every part of it.

We had a make out session for about 5 minutes before he finally pulled away, both of us panting for air.

I looked at him in shock, he had done it again, after apologizing two days ago.
I was done with him, I didn't even have the strength to hit him this time, I just wanted to leave and never see his face again.

I pushed him of me and headed for the door, this time he couldn't stop me.

I ran down the familiar curve stairs ignoring the stares and questions from the workers around me.

I ran out of the Jeon residence as fast as I could. I called an Uber and left for my house.

I was done with Jeon jungkook for good.