✨열 셋✨

♥I was never there- THE WEEKND

I was never there- THE WEEKND

7:00pm
Grace's POV:

I was currently at home getting ready for jungkook's party. I was going through my closet for something nice to wear, I finally found something suitable for your typical high school party. I was doing my hair when I heard Amanda yell form down stairs: "grace! A girl named Irene says she looking for you!" Amanda yelled. Oh I had forgot I told Irene to come pick me up, I yelled back: "tell her to come up to my room!". It was quiet after that and then I heard a knock on my door, I gave a low come in and I heard the door knob click and Irene came in with her usual cheerful smile.

"Hey!" She said and sat on my bed with her phone in her hand, "hi" I said while looking in the mirror fixing my hair "ugh! Get ready faster~" she whined like a baby causing me to roll my eyes, "stop acting like a baby, I'm almost done".

A little while passed and I was finally ready, I left the house with Irene after saying good bye to Amanda. My parents weren't home cuz they had a lot of work to do.

We got to Irene's car, she turned on the engine and we left for the jeons house.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
8:00pm:

We finally got to the jeons house. Neon lights eliminated the outside and loud music filled the atmosphere. Irene parked her car and we got in after going through some body guards.

Upon entering, it was just like I expected. Blinding lights filled the room, people grinding on each other and eating their faces off.
'Was this guy running a club or party ?' I thought to my self as Irene and I wondered around the huge residence.

I haven't spotted jungkook yet, he's probably with his friends or fucking by now.
I rolled my eyes at the that thought.

We suddenly spotted a place for drinks and food and we went over there. I and Irene took a lot, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT of shots and we're pretty drunk by now.

9:30pm:

I don't know how I ended up dancing and grinding on some random dude with a lot of tattoos but here I am having the time of my life.

The unknown guy suddenly pulled me closer by the waist and tried to kiss me but I pushed him back almost stumbling to the ground as I did so. "Leave m-me *hiccup* alone I-I don't
w-want *hiccup* y-you" I said, but it seems like he didn't understand as this time he forceful grabbed my hands and tried kissing me again , I tired to push him off but he was way stronger than me. I really need to hit the gym.

Jungkook's pov:

It was getting really late and I still haven't spotted grace yet, what if she didn't come ? Well I did steal her first kiss, she probably hasn't fully forgiven me yet. It's my fault anyways, but I'm still gonna look for her though.

I looked around the crowd but still didn't spot her, I was about giving up when I spotted a girl that looked exactly like grace with another guy, she was caged in his arms.

The feeling of jealousy and anger penetrated though my veins, why was she with that guy of all people ? He's not even half as handsome as me.

I was already mad but my anger began to build up as I took a clear view of what was actually happening. She was actually trying to get away from him but he wouldn't let go!

I'm not mad!

I'm Fucking pissed!

I felt like ripping his throat out. I went over to him and in a blink of an eye he was on the floor holding his face in shock. When he saw it was me he a frightened expression plastered on his face and he immediately got up and went away.

Grace was just on the other side looking at me in shock and I was about to go to her and ask if she was okay but what she did next left ME in shock.

She slowly walked over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck ! and said:

"T-thank *hiccup* you d-daddy "

A/n: back with another chap