✨칠✨

♥GRACE POV

GRACE POV...
Saturday morning...

It was a Saturday morning and I woke up with the help of my alarm.
I groaned and sluggishly got out of bed and walked to my bathroom half asleep.

I did my usual which was Washing my face, brush my teeth and taking a bath, with a shower cap on off course.

After doing my morning necessities, I got out my room and down the stairs.

Upon getting there, I was faced with my mom and dad at the dinning table and Amanda making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Good morning mommy daddy!" I said and they all shot their heads towards my direction, a smile immediately creeped on their faces.

"Good morning, how was your night ?" My dad said in his usual calm voice. "Great!" I answer immediately, "good, go get ready" he says, "for what ?" I ask dumbfounded, "we are going to our bosses house this afternoon, and you and your sister are coming too" my mom answers this time.

"Okay" I simply say, it's not like I have plans today so.

After I eat my breakfast, I go straight to my room and take a bath. In about five minutes, I was done and putting on my cloths when I heard a knock on my door.

"Grace! Aren't you ready yet?" I heard Amanda's muffled voice from the other side of the door, "I'm almost done, give me like two minutes" I replied to her. And after that, she left.

I was finally done and I went down the stairs were my dad, mom and Amanda were waiting for me.

We all got to my dads car at the drive way and got in, my dad drove with my mom at the passenger's seats, while I and Amanda sat at the back.

It wasn't a really long ride, and in about ten minutes we were there.
At the gate of a really big mansion, the site of it made my mouth drop.

"Close your mouth, do you want flys to get inside ?" Amanda said with a chuckle, causing me to blush in embarrassment.

A young handsome man who I assume is one of the guards came to us with a smile, "welcome to the Jeon residence, you may enter" he said and gestured the other guards to open the gate for us.

Jeon ?!

No it can't be, there are other people in Korea with the surname Jeon.

We got in through the huge gates and I was met with another star striking site. The inside of the compound was so big and pretty, I wonder how rich this people were.

We parked our car in their huge drive way and one by one got out. Soon enough, two women who seem like the maids came and escorted us inside.

Damn how fucking rich are these people! The house is huge!

They took us to what seemed like the waiting area and asked us to sit down.

I was bored so I started playing some games on my phone, after about five minutes, a beautiful light skinned woman with long black hair and a nice body, and a handsome man with dark short hair and a muscular body came up to us.

My dad and mom immediately stood up and so did I and Amanda. "Mr and Mrs Jeon, it's nice to see you again" my dad said and shook both their hands followed by my mom.

"Good afternoon sir and madam" I and Amanda said at the same time followed by a curtsy.

"Good afternoon darlings, what beautiful daughters you have here" mrs Jeon said to my parents and they just laughed.

"Common, let's get to the dinning room, I'll introduce you to my son" mr Jeon said gesturing us to follow him and so we did.

We got to the huge dinner Hall, it was painted golden and had red curtains surrounding it, the floor was marble and was also painted golden, but with little strips of black, it was beautiful.

He told us to have a seat and we immediately did, I and Amanda sat next to each other, while mr and mrs Jeon and my parents sat next to each other.

Mrs called up a maid and whispered something in her ear, she nodded and ran off.

My parents and the Jeons were chatting about random work stuff,
The rise of in the economic value and the markets and bla bla bla, I never really focused on business class.

"Mom I'm here" I heard an oddly familiar voice say and I looked up to be met with the greatest shock of my life.

"Please, met our son, jungkook"

A/n: pretty sure y'all saw that one coming, anyways, thanks for reading, see ya in the next chapter!

I purple you 💜