✨삼✨

——————

♥———————ᴶᵁᴺᴳᶜᴼᶜᴷ▔▔▔

———————
ᴶᵁᴺᴳᶜᴼᶜᴷ
▔▔▔

Seoul int. High...
Jeon jungkook POV...

9:30pm...

After the new girl who I now know as "grace" introduced her self, the teacher told her to go have a sit on the second to last desk on the left which was directly in front of me. She came over and did as the teacher said and the class began.

It was the middle of class and I was bored so I decided to tease the new girl and write her a flirtatious note.

Hey cutie, I like sexy girls like you and
And I know girls like you like me too so don't worry you'll be mine soon.

-j.jk

I smirked, proud of what I had written and waited till the teachers attention was on the bored and threw the paper at grace. It landed straight on her table. She looked at it for a while and then slowly opened it and read it, what she did next was the greatest shock of my life.

She turned around, looked me straight in the eyes and raised her middle finger at me with a smile on her stupid pretty face. This bitch! Who does she think she is!
I'ma have to talk with her after class for sure.

10:00 pm...

Class was currently over and everyone was getting ready for their next class and so was I, jimin and taehyung had already left to get their books and I, the new girl and two other people were left and soon after, they both left leaving me and grace alone in the classroom.

She got all her things and was about leaving so I rushed to her and grabbed her wrist and she stopped and turned around and looked at me, annoyance visible on her face.

"What ?" She asked in her thick accent.

Third person POV

"What ?" Grace asked, she was annoyed, as she saw it was the guy from earlier who had the guts to flirt with her, "what's your deal ?" He asked which left her confused. "What do you mean what's my deal ?" She asked "all the girls and boys I have flirted with fall for me instantly sometimes even without me flirting with them, so what's your deal, are you different or something" jungkook asked a bit annoyed and confused.

"Okay first of all mr..." "jungkook" "jungcock !" "I said jungkook!" "What ever I don't care" "first of all mr jungcock, your not that special, and secondly, your not even my type" said grace with a smug smirk on her face.

"This bitch!" Was all jungkook could think while looking at her satisfied smile on her face. "Ok misses grace, what's your fucking type then!" Jungkook asked clearly pissed of, "a guy whose name doesn't end with 'cock'" she said as a smirk grew wider and She got her wrist away from his grip and left the class leaving jungkook, Jungshook.