✨육✨

♥ᴿᴵᴳᴴᵀ ?▔▔

ᴿᴵᴳᴴᵀ ?
▔▔

Cafe...
GRACE POV...

Did this hoe just call me fat and ugly ?
Today is the day I'm gonna get arrested cuz I'm gonna kill this fat-phobic bitch.

"Bitch what did you just say to me!" I yelled, jungkook looked startled by my outburst,but what could I do, if this hoe wants to fight then I'm gonna give her a fight.

"Didn't you hear me, or are you not only ugly but deaf too ?" She said which turned my anger into rage. With a blink of an eye, I grabbed her hair and smashed her head on our table with full force.

She stumbled back and fell on the ground as she held her head, I'm surprised she didn't go unconscious. "O-oppa, look w-what this b-bitch did to m-me" she said to jungkook sobbing, jungkook looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "I don't see what she did wrong" he said Leaving her shocked, I was about to laugh but I held my self.

"Common, let's get out of here" jungkook said and took my hand while heading out the cafe to his car, I looked back and saw Lisa's friends helping her while she was intensely sobbing, I just smirked and followed jungkook.

We finally got in the car and drove of, he stayed in complete silence for about five minutes then.
"Wow" jungkook said, "what ?" I asked " back there, you really um, WOW"
"What can I say ? I don't let a bitch mess with me" I said and smirked.

Jungkook mumbled something
"What ?" I asked "nothing!" He immediately replied, weird.
Anyways, I and jungkook drove out of that cafe and went to another one where there was no noisy bitch named Lisa.

It's now a bit late and I and jungkook are in his car, he's taking me home. We were talking about some random shit when I suddenly felt my phone vibrate on my laps.

I Grabbed it to check who it was and it was a text from my sister:

SIS ✨💜:
Hey! Stupid bitch! We're are you ?!
Mommy and daddy are here and your no we're to be found !?

ME:
Jesus! I'm coming! I'm on my way home with my class boy

SIS ✨💜:
Your coming home, WITH A BOY!
Your so fucking dead.

ME:
Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!
I gotta go!

SIS ✨💜:
You better get here right now!

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I said reputedly, "what ?!" Jungkook half yelled with a concerned look on his face.

"My parents are freaking home from their two week business trip and that's the day I chose to come home late" I said.