✨오✨

♥ᴾᴿᴼᴶᴱᶜᵀ ▔▔▔

ᴾᴿᴼᴶᴱᶜᵀ
▔▔▔

Seoul int high...
Grace POV...

4:30pm...

School was currently over and I was at my locker putting in my books getting ready to go home. I suddenly remembered I had to work with that coconut head asshole.

Speaking of the devil, I saw him walking up to my locker with that usual stupid smirk on his face.

"Sup midget !" He said putting his hand around my shoulder, I immediately got it off. "Touch me again and you won't have hands to touch anyone else" I said and gave him a glare.

"Aww, is the shorty mad~" he said in a teasing tone, God! Does he annoy people for a living ?

I let out a deep sigh and said: "look, I don't have your time and I'm freaking hungry, so move. I wanna go home" I said looking directly at him. He didn't even budge and that made me kinda annoyed, "move!" I yelled this time and tried to push him out my way but damn, he was freaking strong.

"Your coming with me" was all he said before taking my hand and dragging me out of school. "Wft! Let me go!" I yell. "Nuh-uh princess" he said and kept dragging me until we reached the school parking lot.

Wait a sec, did he just call me "princess" ? Weird.

We finally got into his car and he open the passengers door and literally threw me inside, he then went over to the drivers door and came in.

"I swear jungcock, I would have killed you but I'm too hungry to do that" I said and huffed, "okay first of all, it's jungkook not jungcock, I've told you like a million times. And second, if your hungry we can just go to a cafe" he said and I immediately look at him. "I woul, If I had cash on me" I mumbled to myself but I'm sure he heard, I turned my focus to the window, "my treat dumbass" he said which made me turn my gaze to him giving him a sus look "what ? I'm just trying to be a gentle man" he said and finally started the car.

We got out the parking lot and he started driving to god knows we're.

He finally got to the cafe and I gotta say, it looks really cute from the outside:

We got out the car and got into the cafe.
It was as beautiful inside, and I gotta be honest,jungcock has some nice taste, but I'm obviously not gonna admit that duh ?

We sat at a table close to the window and I enjoyed watching the cars pass for about a minute before a staff came to take out orders. "May I take your order ?" Asked the staff, he was pretty cute. "Yeah, Um I would like cape-chino and a chocolate donut, jungkook said.

The waiter turned his attention to me, "okay, and for the pretty lady" he said giving me a smile and I couldn't help but be flustered, "oh, I would lik-" "she would like a mind your business asshole, now go get her the same thing!" Jungkook said cutting me off, what the hell.

The waiter left not before winking at me, I immediately turned to jungkook, "what the fuck Bro !" I whispered-yelled at him, "what ?" He asked like nothing happened, "what the fuck was that ?" I asked "well he was being too flirty and annoying, like what if I was your boyfriend, he didn't know that and he just came over and started flirting" jungkook said justifying his actions.

"What! Your not my boyfriend" I said in shock, why would he say that ? "yeah that's why I said what if" he said "well your not" I said "well what if I was" he added "but your not though" I said making it clear that it would never happen "yeah but what if though-" "what ever! I don't have time for this" I said ending the conversation and moving my gaze to the window.

After about five minutes, the cute waiter came with our food and started eating, I immediately rushed my food cuz I was hungry, a lot.

"Wow slow down princess" jungkook said and looked at me "don't tell me to slow down while I'm eating, or I'll kill you" I said "I would be glad if you killed me, but fuck me first before you do" he said with a smirk and I almost choked on my donut, that smug smirk just remained in his face and I decided to not say anything and let it slide.

We were done eating and we were chatting about our project, i Gotta say, jungcock isn't that bad to hang out with, you know when he's not being a cocky annoying asshole.

Soon enough we drifted from the project to other random stuff, we were currently talking about anime and laughing about one Naruto scene when all of a sudden we heard a squeaky annoying voice from behind us.

"Jungkookie oppa! Your here" I heard the unknown person say and me and jungkook turned our heads at the same time to the direction of the voice, it was a tall pretty light skinned girl with black long hair and full lips. As soon as jungkook saw her, his face turned from a happy joyful one to a annoyed dark glare, I admit, he looked really scary like that.

"What's wrong ?" I whispered to him "it's Lisa, some girl from our school, she's literally obsessed with me and stalks me all the time, I'm pretty sure she knew I was here that why she came over, she want me to be her boyfriend and shit, but she's not my type, like at all" jungkook said, while he was talking this "Lisa" girl was pointing at him and blushing and laughing with her friends.

"Common I bet she's not that bad" I said "okay the, see for yourself" he said, "oh oh oh, she's coming over" I said and he rolled his eyes.

She slowly walked over to i and jungkook with her friends, or should I say, her xuntoroge.

She got to us and what she said next made my blood boil:

"Jungkookie oppa! What are you doing with this fat ugly bitch"

A/n: yello, hope you enjoyed this chapter my beautiful readers, wish you a great day, night and evening. See you next chapter 👋🏾