✨일✨

——————

♥——————

——————

ᴺᴱᵂ ˢᵀᵁᴰᴱᴺᵀ ?
▔▔▔▔▔

The Jeon residence
Monday morning
7:30pm

People say Mondays are the worst, I agree with that and I think you should too. You always have to wake up early, get out of bed and get ready for a dreadful day at a place called hell or as our Parents call it "school".

Jeon jungkook, a 18 year old boy, nice physique and handsome face reluctantly gets out of his bed. He walks to his bathroom half asleep, he washed his face and gets ready for "school".

When he was done he put on his school uniform which looked amazing on him by the way. He went down the stairs of his parents exclusive residence. He got to the kitchen and saw some maids doing their jobs , as they should be.

"Good morning mr Jeon, hope you slept well" one of the maids said and bowed, which was a gesture to show respect in Korea. "I slept well thanks for asking, so what are we having for breakfast" jungkook asked and she suddenly made a sad face and jungkook knew what was coming next.

"Well mr jeon, your parents just left this morning, but they'll be back in two weeks" she said in a sad tone, "well that's not a surprise, neglecting your son for so Called "work". Greatest parents of the year am I right ?" jungkook said, sarcasm audible in his words.

"Mr Jeon, your parents do love you, they just have work and are busy most of the time that's all. Dont blame them please" she said
"Yeah yeah, can you serve me my food so I can leave ?" he said and sana nodded her head and quickly set the table.

Jungkook was done eating and left for school. You know, for other people school might be hell. But for jungkook it was heaven, why ? You may ask, because he is treated like a god there.

Seoul int. High

Jungkook:

8:30pm

After driving for about 20 minutes, I finally got to school.

Seoul international high, is the most prestigious school in the whole of South Korea, we win all the awards and competition with others schools.science, art, and athletics which I am the best at.

I'm the captain of the football team and I also participated in other kind of sports.

I'm basically good at everything which made me earn the name "the golden god" of Seoul int. High.

I got out my car and In less than a minute Girls and boys started to flood me, asking how I was and if I could go out with them.

I was pretty used to it by now.