✨열 둘✨

♥12:30pmSeoul int high Grace's pov:

12:30pm
Seoul int high
Grace's pov:

It was now lunch time and I was heading to the cafeteria, upon entering ,I spotted Irene sitting at our usual table on her phone waiting for me I suppose. I smiled, it's really nice having a friend like her. I went over to the lunch lady and got what I wanted to eat, I also got something for Irene cuz I didn't see her with food at our table.

I went over to her and sat down with a smile on my face, "hey girl~" I said, that smile not leaving my face, "hey grace! What's up, what's new~" she said wiggling her eye brows at the last part, I roll my eyes; she's always been a fan of gossip.

"Nothing new's gossip queen, I just wanna eat and go home and sleep" I said munching on my food, I expected a reply from Irene but it was just like see froze for a second. I looked away from my food and at her, "Irene?" I tried to get her attention but she didn't give me any, "b-bts..." she whispered. "Huh?" I asked confused, "bts! Their coming to our table..." she whispered/yelled at me and i immediately looked in front of me and their they were, bts coming towards us, jungkook in the middle with a smile on his face.

They finally reached our table and looked down at us, "can we... sit here ?" Jungkook asked and before I could respond Irene said "yes! I mean... yes. Yes you can." She said and laughed awkwardly, what's gotten into her ?

The seven of them sat down, and jungkook sat next to me.
I decided to start a conversation with someone I knew, "hey tae! what's up ?" I said with a smile which taehyung's immediately returned. "Nothing much, how have you been petal ?" Taehyung's asked. Petal ? He hasn't called me that before, but I'm not complaining though, it's cute. "Same actually, but theirs this new art store that just opened up wanna go there together ?" I asked And While all this was happening, I could feel jungkook's hard gaze on me, what did I do ?

"New art store ?! I've been waiting for that place to open up for a while now!" Taehyung's said excitedly, "really ?" I asked with the same vibe, "yeah , I'll totally go!" He said and I was about to reply when I was interrupted by jungkook "yeah yeah , enough chit chat, can we eat now ?" Jungkook said changing the topic.

what's his problem?

I and the others talked and got to know each other and I discovered, other than being utter fuck boys, they were really cool to talk to.

Soon enough Lunch time was over and everyone started heading to their various classes. The rest of bts had left but for some reason jungkook didn't leave with them, instead stayed behind with i and Irene.

I was also about to leave with Irene when jungkook suddenly grabbed my wrist.
I turned around and gave him a confused look but all he did was kindly tell Irene to leave and then looked back at me.

"So ? What's up ?" I asked him wanting to get the reason for him holding me back, "I'm having a party at my house tonight and I want you to come" he said. "No" I simply answered with my hands crossed, "oh common princess, why~" he asked whining like a baby.

"Because I have a choice and control of my life , and I can refuse things I don't want to do" I said and gave him a 'duh' look, "that's not a good enough explanation"
"wha-"

"Don't argue just come please!"

"No"

"okay hear this, if you come I'll give you anything you want"

"anything?" I asked surprised
"Anything" he said with a reassuring expression, I finally gave in. "Okay fine~" I said and rolled my eyes, " yay!" He said and displayed his usual bunny smile that most I definitely did not find cute a chapter ago anyway 😒. His next move surprised me though.

He KISSED MY CHEEK!

WINKED AT ME!

and then left.

I felt that stupid weird feeling in my stomach again but I immediately brushed it off.

I was about to leave when I realized half of the cafeteria was looking at me, some glaring and some in shock. While the other half whispered between themselves and spared little glances at me, as though they were talking about me.

I sighed, took my unfinished lunch and threw it in the waste bin.

'This Jeon jungkook of a boy is gonna get me in trouble' I thought with a slight smile on my face as I walked to my next class.

'This year was gonna really hectic'

A

: hi💗! I'm back, did you miss me ? I'm sure you didn't. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm gonna try updating once in a while so I don't leave anyone hanging.

Well bye!

I purple you ARMY 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜