forty six

forty six: goodbye anthony

Anthony shook his head slightly as he made his way back to the brothers, giving Luther a look which the man understood and he immediately left the couple alone "Are you okay lover?" he asked as he walked next to him, watching as the boy looked around while scratching his neck aggressively.

"What did he say to you?" Five asked, only looking over at him for a second before looking back around at his surroundings "Are you leaving him for me now? I know he said something to you"

"Of course I'm not leaving you" Anthony shook his head, reaching down to try and hold his hand but the boy only dramatically jerked away from his touch, he sighed at the action "You know I wouldn't do that to you"

Five looked at him "Then why are you crying? Did he say something to you? I'll fucking kill him for you" he said quickly, his footsteps stomping slightly "Just let me grab a gun or something and it'll be-"

"He didn't say anything to me" Anthony shook his head slightly, reaching his hand out and grabbing him by his shoulder, pulling him back "Plus I'm not even crying so shut up"

"I know the look on your face, it's the look you do either when you're upset or when you're about to cry, and your eyes are watering" Five stated.

Anthony rolled his eyes "I'm fine"

"Are you though?" Five asked before he glanced to the side "What are you looking at?" he yelled at a random person who walked passed them "You see something funny?

Anthony sighed, grabbing his hand carefully "Babe"

"Mind your business!" he jerked his hand away from the grip of his husband's again "Or I'll give you something to stare at! You wish you could pull of these shorts" he pointed at a random elderly man who honestly looked sorta scared.

"Seriously what is wrong with you?" Anthony sighed as he trailed forward with his head down slightly

"I am fine" Five replied before looking towards a man walking passed them "What are you looking at? Are you fucking homophobic or something? Find another hobby, asshole!"

Anthony gave the man an apologetic smile, placing his hand on the small of his partner's back and guiding him forward "Please shut up, and it's the sixties of course they're all homophobic and you're definitely not helping that situation"

Five glared at him "Do you not see the way they're looking at me? What if they want to kill me?" he paused "Keep walking cocksucker!"

"You're such an asshole, that was literally an elderly woman" Anthony muttered as he forced the boy to keep walking "Like seriously if you don't shut up I will leave you for the other you, no hesitation"

Five stopped walked suddenly and grabbed his hand dramatically, and his eyes widened as he looked at him "Please don't leave me"

The boy looked back at him, never actually realizing just how green his eyes were until now. Five looked different from this point of view; the paranoia was really setting it and the look of desperation on his face was unmissable.

He only smiled at him "Don't be so ridiculous, you know I could never leave you" he interlocked their hands as they began walking forward again "I just want you to calm the fuck down for a moment"