thirty nine

chapter thirty nine: family

Number Five had woken up to an empty bed the following morning, immediately noticing the absence of his husband as soon as he had opening his eyes, right after he had adjusted to the bright morning sun that shone onto his face. He sighed, getting out of the bed and quickly grabbing his shirt and his blazer off of the floor and putting them on. He spent a few minutes in front of the mirror, fixing his hair that had gotten more than messed up during the night, before he finally made his way to the kitchen.

"No he's always been gay, you just didn't know about it because he was confused" was the first thing Five heard as he walked into the kitchen "You gotta feel bad for him man, what would you do if the only other people you knew as a kid were your siblings? Not exactly a proper chance to decide where you fall on the sexuality spectrum, y'know?"

Diego snorted "We all know what Luther did"

"What did he do-oh yeah" Anthony laughed as he sat on top of the counter in Elliott's kitchen, holding a bowl in one hand with a fork in the other swinging his legs back and forth "You're like hardcore still in love with your sister. I kinda feel bad for you bro"

"Thanks?" Luther replied hesitantly.

"I mean we're all in agreement that it was a trauma response right?" Anthony asked "We're all fucked up, we do fucked up shit. Doesn't make it okay but it means that you can work forward and move on from it" he paused "I should become a therapist or something, I'm so comforting"

"I think you're the one that needs a therapist" Diego mumbled, glancing over at him.

"I have a therapist!" Anthony defended "Had? He was like mad homophobic bro, like seriously his whole job was to make me straight"

Luther actually looked concerned "Wait seriously?"

"Mhm" he hummed "Obviously it didn't work, but that man was working hard. I wonder how much he got paid for it" Anthony glanced over to the other side of the room, and his face instantly lit up once he noticed the other boy's presence in the room "Oh! Darling good morning" he beamed as he signaled for him to come over to the counter.

"Morning" Five replied as he walked over, leaning up and pecking his lips momentarily before turning towards the counter and pouring himself a cup of coffee "What are we talking about?"

Luther stood by the stove and was cooking scrambled eggs in a frying man "Diego started talking about some assassin guys and then we started talking about you and then we started taking about me, and then some sort of weird conversion therapy thing...that was Anthony's fault"

"Why is everything my fault?" Anthony asked as he passed Five a spoon "Like yeah lets blame the gay dude for everything, so homophobic"

Luther eyed the boy "Huh?"

"Seriously I don't understand, they just keep following me" Diego said as he stood in the middle of the room, going back to the original conversation.

"Wait who exactly are we taking about again? I'm sorta behind" Luther said, using a spatula on his eggs.

"Those Dutch sociopaths" Diego replied.

"Swedish!" Anthony corrected at the same time his husband also spoke up.

"They're Swedish you idiot" Five commented, leaning his back against the doorway holding his cup of coffee "Hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do anymore damage to this timeline"

illicit | five hargreeves - EDITINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें