1 Suzie,Do You Copy?

Y/N's POV.

I pedal down the street as fast as I can.The slight breeze ruffling my hair.Since it's so hot during the summer,I can't wear my signature hat anymore,but that doesn't stop me from wearing hats at all.

My style hasn't changed a bit since the winter.I still wear my oversized t shirts and polo shirts,short sleeve button downs and crew necks.I've swaped the jeans for some shorts as these weeks have been incredibly hot.

When I make it to the Starcourt mall,the amount of people doesn't suprise me.The neon lights shine bright and the laughter fills the summer air.

I set my bike at the bike rack and my friends walk over to me.

"Where's Mike?".I ask as Max hugs me.

Max and I are kind of dating.I know it's been ages since the snowball but we never really talk about it.We hold hands while we watch movies in the cinema and things like that,but none of our friends know what's going on.I just told them that we are friends but I don't think they really believe me.It's not offical and it kind of hurts when Lucas flirts with her.I know he doesn't do it to hurt me,he just thinks since me and Max aren't openily dating then that means he can flirt with her.

I mean,me and Max haven't even kissed since the snowball so I can't really do anything to stop him.

"He's late again".Lucas replies. "And so are you".

"I'm sorry,um,my mom needed help with something".I tell them.

In reality,my parents were arguing again.They have been arguing non stop.

Mike turns up five mintues later and everyone glares at him.

"You're late".Lucas says as we walk over to Mike.

"Sorry".Mike looks up.

"We're gonna miss the opening".Will says.

"Yeah,if you keep whining about it".

"If you guys keep whining about it.Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh".Lucas mocks him.

"Just please stop talking dude".Mike says.

Max looks up at me and rolls her eyes.

As we enter the mall,a bunch of people walk past us and the air conditioning makes goosebumps appear on my skin.

"Let me guess,you were busy".Lucas says before making kissing noises.

"Oh,real mature Lucas".Mike says.

"Oh,El,I wish we could make out forever and never hang out with anyone of our friends".Lucas imitates Mike's voice and I laugh.

"Lucas,stop".Max says.

"Y/N and Will think it's funny".Lucas looks at us.

"Because it is".I say.

"Y/N and Lucas are right.It is funny".Will says.

"Yeah,it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend".Mike says annoyed.

I look down at Max and I wish I could say the same thing,but I keep my mouth shut.

"I'm spending romantic time with Max".Lucas looks at Max. "I mean....she isn't my girlfriend but,you know".

My chest tightens and jealousy fills my body as.Max rolls her eyes.

"No offence,but I already told you I don't want to date you".Max says.

I use all my strength not to laugh.

"I....I know".

We rush down the escalator,saying sorry as we dodge people.Mike bumps into some girl.

"Watch it!".She shouts at him.