4 Will the wise

Y/N's POV.

We split up and look for Will.Me,Max and Dustin look around together and Mike and Lucas go together.

"Will!".Dustin shouts as we walk.

I turn my head and see Will's mom.

"Y/N?Dustin?".Will's mom says.

"Mrs Byers?".I say.

"What's going on?Where's Will?".Will's mom looks at us.

Lucas runs inside and says. "The field".

I look at Max and Dustin and run after him,Will's mom following us.We run over to Will standing still on the field.

"Will?".Mike see's us. "I just found him like this.I think he's having another episode".

Everyone gathers around Will.Will's standing still with his eyes closed and even when we shout at him,he doesn't say anything.

"Will!Will!Will!".Will's mom shouts. "Sweetie,wake up.It's mom".

She keeps shouting at him but he doesn't say anything.After a while,Will opens his eyes and looks at all of us.His mom doesn't say anything and leads him back into the school.She finds his bag and walks over to the enterance,we follow after them.They walk down the steps.

"Ok that totally freaked me out.Did that not freak you guys out?".Max asks.

"Two episodes in two days".Lucas says.

"It's getting worse".Mike says.

"You think it's true sight?".I look at him.

"What's true sight?".Max asks.

"It's nothing".I reply after Mike looks at me.

When I get home,my mom is sitting on the couch watching tv.Before I can go into my room,she turns her head to look at me.

"Y/N,you're late".Mom says.

"I know,I'm sorry".I tell her as I sit down next to her. "Something happened".

"What happened?".She asks.

"Will had another episode.This time it was worse".I reply.

"Is he ok?".Mom looks at me.

"I think so".I tell her."Is dad home?".

"No".She frowns.

I nod and get up from the couch.I walk past my little sisters room and I see her in her room doing something at her desk.I walk into my room and shut my door.I throw my bag somewhere and jump onto my bed.

The next day,I meet up with Max,Mike and Lucas outside of school.

"I think we should go look for Dart".Mike says as we walk into the school.

"Where do you want to look for him?".Lucas asks. "We looked everywhere".

"We haven't looked outside".Mike replies.

"There's like a million people here.They probably scared him away".I tell them.

"We can still look.Maybe he's hiding somewhere".Mike says as we walk outside.

"Where'd you want to look?".Max asks.

We stop and Mike points to a bin. "Here".

"Fuck no.There's no way I'm going in there".I say.

Mike pulls out some straws.

"Really?".Max says but he ignores her.

"You planned this didn't you?".Lucas says.