7 The Lost Sister

(This is going to be quite short as episode 7 focuses on Eleven)

Y/N's POV.

We walk out from the junk yard cautiously in case the things were still there.Dustin,Lucas and Steve are walking in front while Max and I walk in the back.I occasionally look down at Max as we walk.

The moment at the bus before the things came,wasn't something I expected from Max.I never thought she would open up to me.I'm thinking,maybe I should tell her about my parents?

"Max?".I say as I slow down a bit.

"Yeah?".Max looks up at me.

"You know what you said....about your parents getting divorced?Um....how did it feel when it happened?".I ask. "Obviously you don't have to tell me-".

"Chill,stalker.It's fine".She replies. "It was weird at first but I got used to it after a while....why?".

"Oh....nothing.I was just wondering".

I hesitate telling Max about my parents,especially in this moment.

Max's POV.

When Y/N asked me that question,I was suprised.I mean,that's not a question you just randomly ask someone.Maybe something is going on with her parents?

I really like Y/N.I know I was a dick to her but I just don't want to get hurt.It's not her fault Mike is an asshole.I'm glad we sorted it out.

I look up at Y/N as we near the train tracks.The look on her face makes me think she's thinking hard about something.I want to ask her about it but I don't know how.The wind blows her hair in her face and she pulls her hat down a bit more.She looks down at me.

"What?".She asks.

"Nothing".I reply as I speed up.

I can hear her let out a deep breath behind me and she too walks faster.