7 The Bite

Y/N's POV.

The sound of fireworks could be heard in the background as all of us are sat in El's living room.

"He said he was building something".El says. "That it was all for me".

"Building something?Is he talking about the flayed?".Max asks.

"He must be".Nancy replies.

"So he's building an army just like we thought".I say.

"Yeah,but he's not building this army to spread".Mike says.

"He's building it to stop Eleven".Will looks at him.

"Last year,El closed the gate on him.I have a feeling that really pissed him off".Mike says.

"Like,royally".Lucas says.

"And the mind flayer now knows that she's the only thing that can stop him.But if she's out of the way".Mike says.

"Game over".Lucas looks at him.

"He also said he was gonna kill all of you".El looks at us.

"Yeah,well,that's nice".Max says.

Suddenly,there's a faint screeching noise in the distance.Nancy gets up.

"Do you guys hear that?".Nancy asks.

"It's just the fireworks".Johnathan replies.

"Billy,when he told you this,it was here,in this room?".Nancy turns around and El nods.

"He knows we're here".Will says.

We walk out of the cabin and in the distance we can see the tree's moving.The monster already making it's way over to us.

We board up the windows.

We walk into the middle of the room and Nancy picks up a gun.We wait.

The lights slightly flicker and the plates by the sink move.My heart thumps in my chest.Silence.

"It's close".Will says.

The trees next to the cabin move and I look up.A sound of a clinking cup makes me look away.

"Where'd it go?".Max says.

There's silence until a arm burst through the wall and the monster shrieks.El backs us up into the wall and Max grasps my hand.

Johnathan strikes the arm with an axe and the arm hits him.Nancy shoots it.The arm screeches at her while Nancy's gun doesn't have anymore bullets.She backs up into the wall and it jumps at her but El uses her powers.

The arm shrieks and deattaches from the rest of the arm.

(I don't know how to explain this)

It goes back through the hole in the wall.

"Holy shit".Max says.

Then,another arm goes through the wall and El stops it.Then another one.El deattaches the arms before one grabs her leg and pulls her up.Mike grabs her arms and we all hold onto her,pulling her back.

"Nancy shoot it!".Johnathan shouts.

Nancy shoots the monster many times but nothing happens.Lucas grabs the axe and strikes the monster.Nancy shoots,he strikes it again.The monster screeches and we pull El away from it.We all topple over onto the floor.

"Max!Max!Are you ok?".I say as I pull Max closer to me.

"Yes,yes.Are you?".Max says as she cups my face.

Mike pulls off the thing that was attached to Els leg and she screams.We look up and see the monster.It screeches and El stands up,she puts her hand up and screams.The monster splits in half and El falls back onto me and Max.