3 The Monster And The Superhero

Y/N's POV.

"Jesus!".Eddie shouts as we walk through the door.

"Delivery service".Dustin says.

"So we got uh....some good news and some bad news.How do you prefer it?".Dustin says as we sit around the boat.

I'm wearing a jean jacket,sweater,jeans and Converse.

"Bad news first always".Eddie says with his mouth full of Honeycomb.

"All right.Bad news.We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro and they're definitely looking for you.Also they're pretty convinced you killed Chrissy".Dustin says.

"Like 100% kind of convinced".Max says.

"And the good news?".Eddie says.

"Your name hasn't gone public yet.But if we found out about you it's only a matter of time before others do too.And once that gets out everyone and their shallow minded mother is gonna be gunning for you".Robin says.

"Basically you're in deep shit".I say.

"Hunt the freak right?".Eddie says.

"Exactly".Robin says.

"Shit".Eddie says.

"So before that happens we need to find Vecna kill him and prove your innocence".Dustin says.

"That's all Dustin?That's all?".Eddie says.

"Yeah no that's pretty much it".Dustin says.

"Listen Eddie I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional but we've actually been through this before.I mean they have a....a few times and....and I have once.Mine was more human flesh based and theirs was more smoke related but bottom line is collectively I really feel like we got this".Robin says.

"Yeah see we usually rely on this girl who has super powers.But uh those went bye bye".Steve says.

"So we're technically in more of the....".Robin says.

"Kinda....".Steve says.

"Brainstorming phase".Max says.

"There....there's nothing to worry about".Dustin says.

"Yeah.Really".I say.

Suddenly we hear police car sirens.

"Shit".I say.

"Tarp".Robin says.

All of us stand up.Eddie lays down in the boat and covers himself with the tarp.We go over to the window and see police cars driving past.

As we drive after the police cars we see that they are stopped by a corner in the road.We see Nancy talking to the cops and there's a bunch of police cars everywhere.

Steve parks and all of us get out of the car.Nancy slightly waves at us.

"So you're saying that this thing that killed Fred and Chrissy it's from the upside down?".Nancy says as all of us are sat on the bench.

"If the shoe fits".Steve says.

"Our working theory is that he attacks with a spell or a curse.Now whether or not he's doing the bidding of the mind flayer or just loves killing teens we don't know".Dustin says.

"All we know is that this is something different.Something new".Max says.

"It doesn't make sense".Nancy says.

"It's just a theory".I say.

"No Fred and Chrissy don't make sense.I mean why them?".Nancy says.

"Maybe they were just in the wrong place.They were both at the game".Dustin says.