6 The Dive

Y/N's POV.

That morning I wake up to see all of my friends laying on the floor in my room.I rub my eyes as I sit on the edge of my bed and I look behind me to see Max still sleeping with her headphones still on.I smile as I look at her before standing up from my bed.

Dustin and Steve are sprawled out next to each other in a starfish position while Lucas lays on his side next to them.Nancy and Robin are spooning and I wish I had my camera so I could take a picture of them.I smile to myself.

I walk out of my room quietly closing the door.I walk into the kitchen and my mom is already up making breakfast.

"Good morning".My mom says.

"Morning".I say with a yawn.

"How did you sleep?".My mom says.

"Good actually".I say.

"Are your friends awake yet?".My mom says as she flips pancakes in a frying pan.

"No.Not yet".I say as I sit down at the table.

"Go wake them up and then wake Daisy up".My mom says.

I get up from the chair but before I walk out of the kitchen my mom stops me.

"Your dad wants to see you today".My mom says.

I freeze in my spot.

"Tell him I'm busy".I say before walking out of the kitchen.

I walk into my room and I make a beeline for my wardobe.I take some clothes out and I go to the bathroom.I put on a sweatshirt,khakis and vans.

I walk out of the bathroom and I walk back into my room.Everyone is still sleeping.

"Ok.All of you up you get".I say.

Nancy and Robin groan but the boys carry on sleeping.I walk up to them.

"Get up.Ew.You guys stink".I say as I shake them awake.

Dustin,Lucas and Steve slowly sit up and so do Nancy and Robin.I look over at Max.

"Max wake up".I say.

Max slowly opens her eyes and she sits up leaning back on her elbows.

"Great you're all up.My mom made breakfast so all of you get ready and then as we planned we can go and get food for Eddie".I say.

I walk over to Max.

"Do you want to go help me wake up Daisy?".I say and Max grins.

Me and Max walk into Daisy's room.It's a typical 5 year olds bedroom.Daisy is still asleep on her bed.Me and Max walk over.

"Daisy wake up.Max is here".I say and Daisy instantly shoots up from her bed.

Daisy looks over at Max and she smiles as she hugs her.Max hugs her back and I watch them with a smile on my face.

"Max.Max.You have to see my new dollhouse".Daisy says as she drags Max towards the dollhouse.

"Wow.It's amazing".Max says and I walk out of the room letting them be together.

I walk into the kitchen and my mom is still flipping pancakes in the frying pan.I sit down at the table and my mom turns to look at me.

"Did you wake them up?".My mom says.

"Yeah they're getting ready.Daisy is showing Max her new dollhouse".I say with a smile.

"You really love Max don't you?".My mom says.

My eyes nearly pop out of my skull.

"What?".I say.

"It's ok Y/N.I already know".My mom says.