5 The Nina Project

Y/N's POV.

Nancy and Robin drive me to my house after what happened.

They told me I should at least go get changed and freshen up before we go to Nancy's house.

I sit in the back seat looking out the window as we drive down the road.

"Hey Y/N".I hear Robin say.

I look over at her.

"You're really brave you know that?".Robin says.

"How?".I say.

"I mean you just saved your girlfriends life.That's brave".Robin says.

"I don't know.I don't think it is".I say.

"No Y/N.Robin is right.You're brave.I know for a fact that a lot of people would not be able to function in that type of situation".Nancy says.

"I don't think a lot of people would have to witness somebody flying up into the air".I say.

Nancy looks at Robin.

Nancy parks outside my house and I get out of the car.

"I'll be 2 mintues".I say.

I walk up to my front door.I open the door and walk through.The smell of freshly cooked dinner fills the air.

I take my shoes off and I walk into the kitchen.I see my mom with a man that I remember to be John dancing around the kitchen.

"Oh Y/N.Hi honey".My mom says when she notices me.

"Hi".I say.

"Um....this is John.John this is my daughter Y/N".My mom says.

John smiles at me and he puts the cigarette he was holding in his mouth.He has a moustache that rests on his upper lip and he's wearing a baseball hat.He's wearing a t shirt and jeans.He stretches his hand out.

"It's nice to meet you".John says.

"Yeah nice to meet you too".I say as I shake his hand.

My mom smiles at me.

"Mom can I sleep over at the Wheeler's tonight?Nancy's planned this movie night to celebrate it being Spring Brake".I say.

"As long as you're going to be at the Wheeler's house the whole time then that's fine".My mom says.

I walk out of the kitchen and into my room.I change out of my clothes and put on a red jacket,t shirt,jeans and Vans.

I sit down on my bed as I look at the envelope Max gave me.I want to open it but I won't right now.I sigh putting the envelope in my pocket and getting up from my bed.

I walk out of my room and back into the kitchen.John is sat at the table and my mom cuts up some vegtables on the cutting board.

"I'm going to go now mom.Bye".I say.

"Bye honey".My mom says.

I walk out of the kicthen and out the front door.I walk back to the car and get in.

"Dustin!".The sound of Nancy's voice wakes me up and I open my eyes.

I look around and see that Max is gone.

"Wake up".Nancy says.

"What?".Dustin says.

"Aren't you supposed to be on Max watch?".Nancy says.

"Yep.Yep.Yep.Yep.Sorry".Dustin says as he rubs his eyes.

"Where is she?".I say.

"She's right there.A second ago.I swear I just dozed off for....an hour".Dustin says as he looks at his watch.