10.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Jin who stood outside of the lounge greeting guest squealed running over to me as me and the boys walked up. each of them holding one of my hands...even though I protested many times.

even though I protested many times

I could feel the glare jk held as jin ribbed me away from them hugging me before grabbing one of my hands to twirl me around.

Jin: yes!! this is perfect we've got to get you to tae for pictures.

he squealed

jk snatched me back into his chest.

Jk: umm no.. you have all night to do that. first we're getting her some drinks

Jin huffed before smiling at me and pinching my cheeks

Jin: I guess I'll see you laughter

I laughed at his actions just before Namjoon smacked his hands away. wrapping his arm around my hip be pulled me into his body walking forward while jk walked on my other side his hand placed on my back. 

][Namjoon][

I watched as Jungkook and jin drank from their glasses and talked. the guys and ladies who showed up tonight really showed out. everyone fit the theme of the night and it seemed to be a hit as everyone was having a good time. Jimin and Hobi were out on the dance floor laughing it up while dancing together Yoongi went to the dinning area to grab a bite to eat with Yulus who might I add is really good company. 

the guy had made me laugh so many times tonight.. I couldn't even count the number on my fingers. Kamaria mingled with a few ladies and ended up befriending one. they we both currently dancing while tae snapped photos for the lounge's website. 

I looked away from her when I felt the cushion on the right of me sink.

Jk and jin had moved over towards me.